Old December 21st 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo - more FMs than AMs going dark!

David Eduardo wrote:

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

Because Mommie didn't send you enough money for one?

Old December 21st 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Very few radio stations or businesses of any kind are owned directly
by a
person in their name... they are in corporations so that succession,
liability, taxation and other issues do not directly impact the
personal
assets of the shareholder(s).

You owned no radio stations.

I've given you names of dozens of my employees at the time and many names
of
business associated and such. All can verify my ownership. But you, a
bitter
old guy on pain killers who drinks every weekend in SW Michigan, seems to
know what went on in Ecuador in 1964... despite being painfully
monolingual
and unaware of how different cultures are in other parts of the world!

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

The real question is, why have you claimed to own radio stations in
Ecuador, and
claimed to have an amateur radio license when you did not?

Asked and answered (and there are no claims, just facts)... you have not
answered my question, showing how ignorant you are of anything but your tiny
world.

Old December 21st 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Bob Campbell" wrote in message
m...
"David Eduardo" wrote in message

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

Because the electricity was not reliable enough? No point in a fridge
when the power is on only about 8 hours a day.

Nope. Not even close.

Old December 21st 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

Because Mommie didn't send you enough money for one?

Not even close. What my mother did was send the latest Top 40 hits from the
WIXY Cleveland playlist every week, a vital part of the Radio Musical
format.

Old December 21st 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

It may be tiny, but it's not fabricated, boy!

Old December 21st 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

Because Mommie didn't send you enough money for one?

Not even close. What my mother did was send the latest Top 40 hits from the
WIXY Cleveland playlist every week, a vital part of the Radio Musical
format.

I'll bet that's why the station owner put up with you hanging around. That, and
you probably swept the floors too!

Old December 21st 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I
not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

Because Mommie didn't send you enough money for one?

Not even close. What my mother did was send the latest Top 40 hits from
the
WIXY Cleveland playlist every week, a vital part of the Radio Musical
format.

I'll bet that's why the station owner put up with you hanging around.
That, and
you probably swept the floors too!

Pretty funny. You are making things up to try to not answer my simple
question, which goes to prove that you have no idea or concept of what life
was like anywhere else in the world.

Old December 21st 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Asked and answered (and there are no claims, just facts)... you have not
answered my question, showing how ignorant you are of anything but your
tiny
world.

It may be tiny, but it's not fabricated, boy!

You probably spout "America, right or wrong" while you are admiring your
ammo collection.

Old December 21st 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I
not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

Because Mommie didn't send you enough money for one?

Not even close. What my mother did was send the latest Top 40 hits from
the
WIXY Cleveland playlist every week, a vital part of the Radio Musical
format.

I'll bet that's why the station owner put up with you hanging around.
That, and
you probably swept the floors too!

Pretty funny. You are making things up to try to not answer my simple
question, which goes to prove that you have no idea or concept of what life
was like anywhere else in the world.

Heck, I've been to 29 or so different countries, boy!

Now toddle off, and try to BS someone else!

Old December 21st 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Heck, I've been to 29 or so different countries, boy!

Like many American travelers, you obviously learned nothing of the country
except for seeing the tourist highlights, all gussied up for gullible
Americans like you.

Your hatred of Canada is an example of how little you know.

Eduardo - more FMs than AMs going dark! norml Shortwave 0 December 18th 08 06:21 PM
Eduardo - more FMs than AMs going dark! David Eduardo[_4_] Shortwave 0 December 18th 08 07:06 AM
Mark in the Dark Slow Code General 0 October 22nd 06 12:33 AM
Mark in the Dark Slow Code Policy 0 October 22nd 06 12:33 AM
Dark Matter Maximus Shortwave 4 March 16th 04 02:16 AM