Old December 30th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.nude,rec.aviation.military,rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs

Default My naMe be EbOneesha

On Dec 29, 7:47*am, Eboneesha wrote:
My name be Eboneesha, an African-American girl who just got an
award for being the best speler in class. I got 57% on the speling
test and 30 points for being black, 10 points for not bringing drugs
into class, 10 points for not bringing guns into class, and 10 points
for not getting pregnut during the cemester. It hard to beat a
score of 120%. The white dude who sit next to me is McGee from the
Bronx. He got a 94% on the test but no extra points on account of
he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.
Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberels for suporting
afermative action. You showing the way to true equality. I gwine be
gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doktor.

Yo fren,
Eboneesha

Yer gonna need to learn how to spell and speak everyday standard
English first! if not yer **** outta luck.