Old December 30th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : PONG MWB -the message is simple- Removed Racist BS fromRec.Radio.Shortwave

On Dec 29, 8:28*am, Mike wrote:
On Dec 29, 10:47 am, Eboneesha wrote:

My name be Eboneesha, an African-American girl who just got an
award for being the best speler in class. I got 57% on the speling
test and 30 points for being black, 10 points for not bringing drugs
into class, 10 points for not bringing guns into class, and 10 points
for not getting pregnut during the cemester. It hard to beat a
score of 120%. The white dude who sit next to me is McGee from the
Bronx. He got a 94% on the test but no extra points on account of
he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.
Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberels for suporting
afermative action. You showing the way to true equality. I gwine be
gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doktor.

Yo fren,
Eboneesha

Welcome Eboneesha.

With your superlative spelling skills, you should fit right into this
newsgroup. You might want to check with a guy named RHF for more
excellent spelling tips.

Don't forget to also thank the conservative Republicans for making
sure that we don't waste any of our vital resources on the silliness
of public schools. I think you are an excellent example of what we can
expect with additional cutbacks on wasteful educational spending.

But be careful. Not all teachers will allow you such freedom when it
comes to spelling. My black students are expected to be able to spell
as well as anyone else applying for jobs. Most employers are pretty
crafty about finding ways around affirmative action requirements when
it comes to inadequate applicant communication skills.

Again, welcome aboard! Tell us about which shortwave radios you use
the most, OK?

Mike,
Louisville, KY

D'Oh! MWB,

First - Delete : "Rec.Radio.Shortwave" from the Newsgroups .

Second - Set Follow-Up-To : "Alt.Idiots"

Third - Text Reply : Removed Racist BS from Rec.Radio.Shortwave