Old January 2nd 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Remember the "WPE" Shortwave Radio Monitor Registration Program-by- John Herkimer

RHF wrote:
Remember the "WPE" Shortwave Radio Monitor
Registration Program -by- John Herkimer
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7bc9d977858579
.

Start at the top:

http://www.qrz.com/xtest2.html
Old January 3rd 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
m...
RHF wrote:
Remember the "WPE" Shortwave Radio Monitor
Registration Program -by- John Herkimer
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7bc9d977858579
.

Start at the top:

http://www.qrz.com/xtest2.html

Passed the first time through... need to bone up on some things, like Smith
charts and calculus..

Yeah, but you're not Roy Hussein Fisk trying to get everybody to sign up
as an official SW monitoring station (the best part of which was getting
on the Loompanics Unlimited mailing list). Since the Technician Class
license is so easy to pass, you might as well get a REAL callsign.
Old January 3rd 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
Brenda Ann wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
m...
RHF wrote:
Remember the "WPE" Shortwave Radio Monitor
Registration Program -by- John Herkimer
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7bc9d977858579
.
Start at the top:

http://www.qrz.com/xtest2.html

Passed the first time through... need to bone up on some things, like
Smith charts and calculus..

Yeah, but you're not Roy Hussein Fisk trying to get everybody to sign up
as an official SW monitoring station (the best part of which was getting
on the Loompanics Unlimited mailing list). Since the Technician Class
license is so easy to pass, you might as well get a REAL callsign.

Already a General.. it was the Extra Class test I took. (and yes, I got
my NOVICE license by taking the CODE test.. )

Old January 3rd 09, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
Brenda Ann wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
m...
RHF wrote:
Remember the "WPE" Shortwave Radio Monitor
Registration Program -by- John Herkimer
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7bc9d977858579
.
Start at the top:

http://www.qrz.com/xtest2.html

Passed the first time through... need to bone up on some things, like
Smith charts and calculus..

Yeah, but you're not Roy Hussein Fisk trying to get everybody to sign up
as an official SW monitoring station (the best part of which was getting
on the Loompanics Unlimited mailing list). Since the Technician Class
license is so easy to pass, you might as well get a REAL callsign.

Already a General.. it was the Extra Class test I took. (and yes, I got
my NOVICE license by taking the CODE test.. )

Congrat's! You're not a no-coder. You've got a 'real' license.

Old January 3rd 09, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
Brenda Ann wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
m...
RHF wrote:
Remember the "WPE" Shortwave Radio Monitor
Registration Program -by- John Herkimer
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7bc9d977858579
.
Start at the top:

http://www.qrz.com/xtest2.html
Passed the first time through... need to bone up on some things, like
Smith charts and calculus..

Yeah, but you're not Roy Hussein Fisk trying to get everybody to sign up
as an official SW monitoring station (the best part of which was getting
on the Loompanics Unlimited mailing list). Since the Technician Class
license is so easy to pass, you might as well get a REAL callsign.

Already a General.. it was the Extra Class test I took. (and yes, I got
my NOVICE license by taking the CODE test.. )

Congrat's! You're not a no-coder. You've got a 'real' license.

And he knows how to use dynamotors.