Old January 5th 09, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : America's Senior Citizens Need Big Number and Big DisplayCellphones

Brenda Ann wrote:
"radioguy" wrote in message
The CB Radio channel 19 is still good for monitor truck drivers giving

However, I doubt that 99 percent number since there is still not any
cell phone coverage most places out west or most places in the
mountains, either.

Why would those peopl buy a cell phone when there isn't any cell phone
service there?

Even if 99 percent of the people did have cdell phones, they still
would not work in the mountains nor most places out west, whether flat
or mountainous, simply because there are not any cell phone towes o
companies providing any cell phone service out there.

The penetration of cell phones in the US is nowhere NEAR 99%.. I doubt
seriously it's over 50%. At least online article puts it at 81% of the US
population owning cell phones, but I'm certain that does not take into
account that many people own more than one cell phone. Now then, here in the
land of the morning calm, I could give credence to nearly universal cell
phone ownership, since I see young kids (5-6 years old) walking around here
in my little (only about 20,000) burg with cell phones, and you won't see
one of those "kiddie" phones that only call three numbers, either..

- = R A N T = -

America's Senior Citizens Need Big Number and Big Display Cellphones

The Biggest untapped Cellphone Market in the USA is Seniors
who what a simple Big Number and Big Display Cellphone that
they can See and Use Easily like the "JitterBug" Cellphone.
http://www.jitterbug.com/Phones/.

The FCC and Each US States Department of Consumer Affairs
and Public Utilities Commissions should require that All
Cellphone Service Providers are required to offer at least
one Cellphone for America's Senior Citizens who need an
Easy-to-See and Simple-to-Use with Big Key Numbers and
a Big Digit {Numbers and Letters} Display. -end-of-rant-

the 'ada' should be applied to cellphones and cellphone
service providers for senior citizens ~ RHF
Old January 5th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 4, 6:54*pm, RHF wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"radioguy" wrote in message
[...]

* .

Cell phones: Cell Phone for Older Folks,
or for Handicapped Folks
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-7817_102...geID=209751 1
Old January 5th 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 4, 6:58*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jan 4, 6:54*pm, RHF wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"radioguy" wrote in message
[...]

or for Handicapped Folkshttp://forums.cnet.com/5208-7817_102-0.html?forumID=74&threadID=19442...
*.

Handi-Capable Cell Phones For Those With . . .
Special Needs like America's Senior Citizens
http://www.insiderreports.com/storyp...1671&ChanID=HQ
Old January 5th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 4, 7:08*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jan 4, 6:58*pm, RHF wrote:

On Jan 4, 6:54*pm, RHF wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"radioguy" wrote in message
[...]

Special Needs like America's Senior Citizenshttp://www.insiderreports.com/storypage.asp?storyID=20001671&ChanID=HQ
*.

I AM AN ELECTRONICALLY & VISUALLY HANDICAPPED
http://www.amazon.com/tag/cell%20pho...x1LN1QP6Q9K5UN

OT Senior Day @ The Gym Burr Shortwave 1 March 28th 08 05:16 AM
FA: RCA Senior VoltOhmyst Beauty!!! Dave Edwards Boatanchors 0 October 13th 07 02:01 PM
FA: RCA Senior VoltOhmyst Beauty!!! Dave Edwards Equipment 0 October 13th 07 02:01 PM
FA: RCA Senior VoltOhmyst Beauty!!! Dave Edwards Swap 0 October 13th 07 02:01 PM
Cobra Ultrlite Senior danda Antenna 1 April 2nd 06 05:39 PM