RadioBanter

-   -   Glenn Hauser , mentally ill, doesn't work (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140025-re-glenn-hauser-mentally-ill-doesnt-work.html)

Mike[_2_] January 9th 09 02:55 PM

Glenn Hauser , mentally ill, doesn't work

On Jan 9, 1:54*am, Charles Knott wrote:
Glenn Hauser is another one that doesn't work but suckers people into
donationing money for his shows, his computers, his $5,0000 radios, and
the $50 johns he pays when Glenn drives to the interstate truck stop

The welfare queen of SW listening, Glenn Hauser.

What the hell is wrong with you? My understanding is that Hauser's
receivers are a Sangean 909, an FRG-100, and he may still use his
FRG-7. Hardly $5,000 receivers. His work is absolutely invaluable to
both DXers and program listeners, alike. He is a retired college
instructor performing a labor of love for the hobby. What few paltry
donations he manages can hardly come close to defraying the costs he
must incur in his work.

Don't get me wrong - it does seem like there are a lot of mentally ill
unemployed DXers out there. At least two of them post in here, daily.
But attacking Hauser clearly marks you for what you are - a trouble-
stirring troll. Go find another bridge. Your comments about "johns"
and truck stops clearly sounds like projections on your part.

Shoo troll!

RHF January 9th 09 03:43 PM

On Jan 9, 6:55*am, Mike wrote:
[...]

MWB,

On behalf of the "Mentally Ill Unemployed DXers
of America" [MIUDA] : I wish to offer you a Freak
Ass-o-ciated Membership for your constant efforts
in promoting MIUDA to the World.

Al Fansome January 9th 09 04:02 PM

RHF wrote:
On Jan 9, 6:55 am, Mike wrote:
[...]

.
MIUDA = www.miuda.nuts ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.

Mmm... Mental illness.

RHF January 9th 09 04:15 PM

On Jan 9, 8:02*am, Al Fansome wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jan 9, 6:55 am, Mike wrote:
[...]

- -
- - On behalf of the "Mentally Ill Unemployed DXers
- - of America" [MIUDA] : I wish to offer you a Freak
- - Ass-o-ciated Membership for your constant efforts
- - in promoting MIUDA to the World.
- - *.
- - MIUDA =www.miuda.nuts;;-}} ~ RHF
- - *.
- - *.

- Mmm... Mental illness.

Mmm... DoNuts !
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Si..._Donuts-01.jpg

-fwiw- Homer Simpson* is the President Emeritus of
"Mentally Ill Unemployed DXers of America" [MIUDA]
http://salestores.com/stores/images/...747/027268.jpg
* D'Oh ! but I heard it on the Radio-TV so it must be true.
- - - Homer Jay Simpson

dxAce January 9th 09 06:55 PM

Michael W. Bryant, mentally ill, lied about having a PhD

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

[...]

And, there is at least one fellow who posed as a PhD.

dxAce January 9th 09 08:04 PM

dxAce wrote:

[...]

And that folks, is mentally ill.

[email protected] January 9th 09 10:47 PM

Michael W. Bryant, mentally ill, lied about having a PhD

More people than ever before are listening to Shortwave Radio.A few
weeks ago I saw a website about that.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 9th 09 10:51 PM

Michael W. Bryant, mentally ill, lied about having a PhD

www.devilfinder.com Psyciatrist people say liberals and democrats are
Clinically Insane

www.devilfinder.com And to the Republic
cuhulin