Old January 9th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Glenn Hauser , mentally ill, doesn't work

On Jan 9, 1:54*am, Charles Knott wrote:
Glenn Hauser is another one that doesn't work but suckers people into
donationing money for his shows, his computers, his $5,0000 radios, and
the $50 johns he pays when Glenn drives to the interstate truck stop

The welfare queen of SW listening, Glenn Hauser.

What the hell is wrong with you? My understanding is that Hauser's
receivers are a Sangean 909, an FRG-100, and he may still use his
FRG-7. Hardly $5,000 receivers. His work is absolutely invaluable to
both DXers and program listeners, alike. He is a retired college
instructor performing a labor of love for the hobby. What few paltry
donations he manages can hardly come close to defraying the costs he
must incur in his work.

Don't get me wrong - it does seem like there are a lot of mentally ill
unemployed DXers out there. At least two of them post in here, daily.
But attacking Hauser clearly marks you for what you are - a trouble-
stirring troll. Go find another bridge. Your comments about "johns"
and truck stops clearly sounds like projections on your part.

Shoo troll!
Old January 9th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 9, 6:55*am, Mike wrote:
[...]

MWB,

On behalf of the "Mentally Ill Unemployed DXers
of America" [MIUDA] : I wish to offer you a Freak
Ass-o-ciated Membership for your constant efforts
in promoting MIUDA to the World.
Old January 9th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Jan 9, 6:55 am, Mike wrote:
[...]

.
MIUDA = www.miuda.nuts ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.

Mmm... Mental illness.
Old January 9th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default "Mentally Ill Unemployed DXers of America" [MIUDA]

On Jan 9, 8:02*am, Al Fansome wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jan 9, 6:55 am, Mike wrote:
[...]

- -
- - On behalf of the "Mentally Ill Unemployed DXers
- - of America" [MIUDA] : I wish to offer you a Freak
- - Ass-o-ciated Membership for your constant efforts
- - in promoting MIUDA to the World.
- - *.
- - MIUDA =www.miuda.nuts;;-}} ~ RHF
- - *.
- - *.

- Mmm... Mental illness.

Mmm... DoNuts !
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Si..._Donuts-01.jpg

-fwiw- Homer Simpson* is the President Emeritus of
"Mentally Ill Unemployed DXers of America" [MIUDA]
http://salestores.com/stores/images/...747/027268.jpg
* D'Oh ! but I heard it on the Radio-TV so it must be true.
- - - Homer Jay Simpson
Old January 9th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Michael W. Bryant, mentally ill, lied about having a PhD

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

[...]

And, there is at least one fellow who posed as a PhD.

Old January 9th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

[...]

And that folks, is mentally ill.

Old January 9th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

More people than ever before are listening to Shortwave Radio.A few
weeks ago I saw a website about that.
cuhulin

Old January 9th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Psyciatrist people say liberals and democrats are
Clinically Insane

www.devilfinder.com And to the Republic
cuhulin

(OT) Chicago hauser ropes. [email protected] Shortwave 5 September 14th 08 12:05 AM
Glenn Hauser Schedule David Shortwave 9 August 20th 05 07:10 PM
Glenn Hauser Broadcasts H Davis Shortwave 6 March 26th 05 05:20 PM
Glenn Hauser on RCI dxAce Shortwave 1 September 20th 04 01:56 AM
All about Lloyd Davies and his SSI he gets for being mentally ill Steve Holsten Shortwave 1 May 13th 04 09:51 AM