RadioBanter

-   -   LOL. Will the neighbors buy this excuse? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140039-lol-will-neighbors-buy-excuse.html)

radioguy January 9th 09 11:40 PM

LOL. Will the neighbors buy this excuse?

As you know, many times the neighbors will complain about non existent
tv interference just because they see you put up an antenna or tower,
even though it's not connected to anything yet. Not even to any radio.

So, this is not my site, but I was wondering if the neighbors would
buy this excuse.: ;)

http://www.k1ri.com/tvi.htm

an_old_friend January 14th 09 11:25 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

On Jan 13, 2:05*pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
"

fake

[email protected] February 2nd 09 02:06 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:25:30 -0800 (PST), an_old_friend
wrote:

On Jan 13, 2:05*pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
"

fake