Old January 10th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave

Default LOL. Will the neighbors buy this excuse?

As you know, many times the neighbors will complain about non existent
tv interference just because they see you put up an antenna or tower,
even though it's not connected to anything yet. Not even to any radio.

So, this is not my site, but I was wondering if the neighbors would
buy this excuse.:

http://www.k1ri.com/tvi.htm

Old January 15th 09, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

On Jan 13, 2:05*pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
"

fake
Old February 2nd 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:25:30 -0800 (PST), an_old_friend
wrote:

On Jan 13, 2:05*pm, "kb9rqz" wrote:
"

fake

How do I break it to the neighbors garlicman Antenna 19 April 11th 07 02:29 PM
One of Marky's neighbors! Not Lloyd II Policy 4 May 5th 06 01:24 PM
Excuse me !It's ad . macrocoro CB 0 May 29th 05 04:15 PM
Excuse me. Do you *really* need a license? Corwin, Prince of Amber Shortwave 38 July 11th 04 04:10 PM
Excuse our former AKC members post here. Aaron H. Voobner CB 0 September 23rd 03 05:02 PM