Old January 9th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Can you beleve this guy's interference complaint???!!!!

I read a complaint by a guy who complained that his next door neighbor
who is a ham is constantly interfering with his car's AM radio.

The reason he knows this is because the interference on his car radio
increases every time he starts the car's engine (which is the ham's
fault) and then increases even more every time he presses the gas
pedal. (which is also the ham's fault).

The guy is obviously causing his own interference to his car radio
every time he starts his car and then even more whenever he presses
the acceleratorr, not the ham.

But of course, he blames it on the ham next door.

Old January 10th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 9, 3:56*pm, radioguy wrote:
I read a complaint by a guy who complained that his next door neighbor
who is a ham is constantly interfering with his car's AM radio.

The reason he knows this is because the interference on his car radio
increases every time he starts the car's engine (which is the ham's
fault) and then increases even more every time he presses the gas
pedal. (which is also the ham's fault).

The guy is obviously causing his own interference to his car radio
every time he starts his car and then even more whenever he presses
the acceleratorr, not the ham.

But of course, he blames it on the ham next door.

Reminds me of the Neighbor who told me that
my newest Shortwave Antenna had caused his
TV to stop working and wanted me to pay* for
half the cost of a new 1980s Color TV
- - - rotfl - oaoa ~ RHF
* we did much talking but she got no money
Old January 10th 09, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
Reminds me of the Neighbor who told me that

my newest Shortwave Antenna had caused his
TV to stop working and wanted me to pay* for
half the cost of a new 1980s Color TV
- - - rotfl - oaoa ~ RHF
* we did much talking but she got no money
.

Hello RHF

Dang, don't mess with my Curtis Mathis!

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old January 14th 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

fake
Old January 24th 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 10, 12:59*am, Steve wrote:
RHF wrote:
Reminds me of the Neighbor who told me that

my newest Shortwave Antenna had caused his
TV to stop working and wanted me to pay* for
half the cost of a new 1980s Color TV
- - - rotfl - oaoa ~ RHF
* we did much talking but she got no money
*.

Hello RHF

Dang, don't mess with my Curtis Mathis!

--
* * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

mopars wife spreads alpo on her ass, and mopar watches her do it while
pud pounding

Old January 24th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 06:34:53 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

mopars wife spreads alpo on her ass, and mopar watches her do it while
pud pounding

you are one sick spamer
Old February 2nd 09, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:26:10 -0800 (PST), an_old_friend
wrote:

On Jan 13, 9:48*am, "kb9rqz" wrote:

fake

Easy to file FCC complaint... John Smith Antenna 0 May 11th 05 12:41 AM
Easy to file a FCC complaint... John Smith CB 0 May 11th 05 12:39 AM
BPL complaint form Sanjaya Shortwave 2 February 28th 04 10:48 PM
IBOC interference complaint - advice? WBRW Broadcasting 11 February 11th 04 01:08 AM