Old January 24th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Anywayyyyy,,,,,

earlier today, I wenitid down down (that married Irish woman wayyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond, she calls down town, up the town) to
the Motor Trend International Auto Show. www.MississippiAutoShow.com

It was fine it was fine it was fine.
cuhulin, the Cylinder Head

Old January 25th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 24, 4:38 pm, wrote:
earlier today, I wenitid down down (that married Irish woman wayyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond, she calls down town, up the town) to
the Motor Trend International Auto Show. www.MississippiAutoShow.com

I figured you probably went down to Mobile to watch the Senior Bowl
today. The Super Bowl marathon starts on the NFL Network in a few
hours so I'll be watching all 43 Super Bowls in a row. Glad I stocked
up on groceries a few days ago.

P.S. Which is the better city - Mobile or Montgomery?
Old January 25th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Many years ago, almost all of Alabama and a little part of Florida used
to be part of Mississippi.

Which is better, Mobile or Montgomery? I don't know, ask those Alabama
dumb asses over there.

www.sweetpotatoqueens.com
cuhulin