Old January 26th 09, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : Creating The ObamaNation© a Blood Bath of Abortions in the Name of "Family Planning" All in the Name of a "Sustainable Society"

"RHF" wrote in message
On Jan 25, 12:52 pm, John Barnard wrote:

John Barnard - In the Age of of Obama-R-Us© :

Would that be the Blood Bath of Abortions ?

Creating The ObamaNation©

Step One - "Family Planning" [Abortion]

* ALL in the Name of a "Sustainable Society" *

yes i said that again ~ RHF
Old January 26th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) President Obama - Great Start!

wrote in message

Makes lobbying illegal for anyone employed during his Administration
thereby stopping the revolving door of bureaucRATS becoming high paid
influence peddlers for the special interests.

He broke that one already.

Old January 26th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 26, 6:49*am, "Bush Detector" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

On Jan 25, 12:52 pm, John Barnard wrote:

- - John Barnard - In the Age of of Obama-R-Us© :
- -
- - Would that be the Blood Bath of Abortions ?
- -
- - Creating The ObamaNation©
- -
- - Step One - "Family Planning" [Abortion]
- -
- -* ALL in the Name of a "Sustainable Society" *
- -
- -yes i said that again ~ RHF
- - *.

- Fascism is all you have.
-*Take your religious crap and shove it.

Bush Detector,

Spoken like a true Enlightened Liberal Democrat

1 - Call the Political Opposition 'Fascists'

2 - Preach Hate for People of Faith.

love your country and respect all americans ~ RHF
- - - especially the un-born and aged
Old January 26th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The # 1 Lobbyist for Abortions in Obama Administration

On Jan 26, 7:16 am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
wrote in message

- - Makes lobbying illegal for anyone employed
- - during his Administration thereby stopping
- - the revolving door of bureaucRATS becoming
- - high paid influence peddlers for the special
- - interests.

- He broke that one already.

Fact-Is : BHO {Himself} Is The # 1 Lobbyist
for Abortions in Obama Administration.

yes i said that ~ RHF
Old January 27th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

First day on the job he:

Outlaws torture which has destroyed the stature of the US throughout
the world.

Orders Guantanimo closed which has become the best recruiting tool for
Al Queda.

Limits the salary of his staff to $100k.

Makes lobbying illegal for anyone employed during his Administration
thereby stopping the revolving door of bureaucRATS becoming high paid
influence peddlers for the special interests.

Restores the Freedom of Information Act so the citizens can find our
what the government has collected on them.

Orders the NSA to cease violating the constitutional rights of every
citizen by ending the tapping of every telephone and email
communication in the country.

Put every Bush Executive Order issued (as crooks Bush/Cheney went out
the door) on hold. Thereby stopping billions of dollars of payola
Bush tried to leave as parting gifts to his filthy rich buddies.

Give the man credit - that's a damn impressive first day on the job!

I didn't vote for him this past election but I sincerely hope he does
such a fantastic job as President I will happily do so in the next.

Every American should be rooting for his success during these very
troubled times. If you aren't, you are anti-American.

Old January 27th 09, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 25, 4:01 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
First day on the job he:

Outlaws torture which has destroyed the stature of the US throughout
the world.

Was far better than the cutting off of heads. Saw little complaint about that.

Orders Guantanimo closed which has become the best recruiting tool for
Al Queda.

Got you to join up, eh, boy?

Limits the salary of his staff to $100k.

Symbolism over substance.

Makes lobbying illegal for anyone employed during his Administration
thereby stopping the revolving door of bureaucRATS becoming high paid
influence peddlers for the special interests.

And then he turned right around and hired two lobbyists, saying something about
the rules not being carved in stone, or something to that effect.

Restores the Freedom of Information Act so the citizens can find our
what the government has collected on them.

Well, now you can find out!

Orders the NSA to cease violating the constitutional rights of every
citizen by ending the tapping of every telephone and email
communication in the country.

Every telephone? Hogwash, oh queer one.

Put every Bush Executive Order issued (as crooks Bush/Cheney went out
the door) on hold. Thereby stopping billions of dollars of payola
Bush tried to leave as parting gifts to his filthy rich buddies.

All the better to facilitate the payment of payola to Obama's filthy rich
buddies.

By the way, there are many I'm sure who might consider Boy Barry to be "filthy
rich".

Give the man credit - that's a damn impressive first day on the job!

I wouldn't extend a nickel of credit to the boy.

I didn't vote for him this past election but I sincerely hope he does
such a fantastic job as President I will happily do so in the next.

I didn't vote Liberal/Democrat/Marxist in this election, nor will I do so in the
next.

Every American should be rooting for his success during these very
troubled times. If you aren't, you are anti-American.

Once again, hogwash!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

A windy compilation of gratuitous assertions devoid of proof, logic,
sanity or reason. In short, your usual contribution to every
discussion that does not entail typing frequency numbers or cut and
paste links.
Old January 27th 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

"RHF" wrote in message

On Jan 25, 12:52 pm, John Barnard wrote:

- - John Barnard - In the Age of of Obama-R-Us© :
- -
- - Would that be the Blood Bath of Abortions ?
- -
- - Creating The ObamaNation©
- -
- - Step One - "Family Planning" [Abortion]
- -
- -* ALL in the Name of a "Sustainable Society" *
- -
- -yes i said that again ~ RHF
- - .

- Fascism is all you have.
- Take your religious crap and shove it.

Bush Detector,

Spoken like a true Enlightened Liberal Democrat

1 - Call the Political Opposition 'Fascists'

2 - Preach Hate for People of Faith.

love your country and respect all americans ~ RHF
- - - especially the un-born and aged
.

I'm conservative so I'll say "take your religious crap and shove it".
Your religion is a religion of convenience for you.

Ninth circle, round four - be sure to enjoy it!

JB

Old January 27th 09, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

"RHF" wrote in message

On Jan 25, 12:52 pm, John Barnard wrote:

- - John Barnard - In the Age of of Obama-R-Us© :
- -
- - Would that be the Blood Bath of Abortions ?
- -
- - Creating The ObamaNation©
- -
- - Step One - "Family Planning" [Abortion]
- -
- -* ALL in the Name of a "Sustainable Society" *
- -
- -yes i said that again ~ RHF
- - *.

- Fascism is all you have.
-*Take your religious crap and shove it.

Bush Detector,

Spoken like a true Enlightened Liberal Democrat

1 - Call the Political Opposition 'Fascists'

2 - Preach Hate for People of Faith.

love your country and respect all americans ~ RHF
- - - especially the un-born and aged
*.

The problem with "people of faith" is that they have no respect for
the beliefs of others. They often think their own beliefs come from
God, himself, and that God must be on their side. If you disagree
with anything they believe, therefore, they're certain that you must
be an enemy of God, and in their heart of hearts, they want you to
die. They feel that way about all "nonbelievers," about "believers"
who subscribe to a slightly different version of their very own
religion, and (of course) about the followers of other religious
dogmas. After you've been around religious zealots long enough, you
get sick and tired of them shoving their bull**** down your throat.
Whether or not you like the idea of abortion or even less invasive
forms of birth control, having religious assholes determine what goes
down in the rest of society is no longer a viable option and never
should have been.
Old January 27th 09, 09:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On Jan 25, 4:01 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Aw, you're just jealous, oh queer one!