Old February 3rd 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Paging:!! -Colonel. I.P. Yurin (George Gentry Fans Unite)

For some years I have tried to establish contact with this elusive
Colonel. I.P. Yurin character, always with no luck contacting him via
e-mail. Seems this fella likes to keep a low-profile, can't say I
blame him.

I would like to converse with you Mr. Yurin about the one and only
George Gentry of Exposing The Unexposed on WWCR - World Wide Christian
Radio - International Shortwave 5.070 Sunday mornings 5:30am-CST. I
think myself and you Mr. Yurin are most likely the only two people to
ever discuss this broadcaster on the internet. Let us unite our
interest in this obscure shortwave broadcaster.

Hope to hear from you soon, somebody send word to Mr. Yurin he is
being paged if you know this elusive character....

txz045
Old February 3rd 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 2, 7:02*pm, wrote:
For some years I have tried to establish contact with this elusive
Colonel. I.P. Yurin character, always with no luck contacting him via
e-mail. Seems this fella likes to keep a low-profile, can't say I
blame him.

I would like to converse with you Mr. Yurin about the one and only
George Gentry of Exposing The Unexposed on WWCR - World Wide Christian
Radio - International Shortwave 5.070 *Sunday mornings 5:30am-CST. I
think myself and you Mr. Yurin are most likely the only two people to
ever discuss this broadcaster on the internet. Let us unite our
interest in this obscure shortwave broadcaster.

Hope to hear from you soon, somebody send word to Mr. Yurin he is
being paged if you know this elusive character....

txz045

Screen Name "I.P. Yurin" last posted here
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...5eO8-AGYTffARY

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:02:11 GMT,
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5154ec2825b6bb

George Gentry has new exposes! I. P. Yurin Shortwave 2 February 3rd 09 02:08 AM
Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels! Billy Smith Shortwave 0 September 5th 07 09:02 AM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy Swap 2 December 17th 06 07:35 PM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy General 4 December 17th 06 01:59 AM
George Gentry is absolutely KILLIN' today! I. P. Yurin Shortwave 2 September 21st 03 10:48 PM