Old February 10th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Spoken Word in ObamaSpeak© - Obama, Obama We Love You !

On Feb 9, 3:07*pm, Berkeley Bolshevik
wrote:
Telamon * wrote:

In article
,
traveler wrote:

On Feb 8, 3:42*pm, wrote:
Democratic plans to revive government censorship of the radio and TV
airways will strike hardest at religious broadcasters who stand in the
way of a liberal social revolution.

Such nonsense! *I live in an area where we get nothing BUT rightwing
talk radio every day, ALL DAY LONG. *I've complained to the single
talk radio station's owner several times and he always hands me a load
of bull about how these shows are the only ones he can get. *We hear
G. Gordon Liddy, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Lars Larson. *Each
of these guys are always on about the slightest progressive notion
being tantamount to high treason. *As a result, the people in my area
are almost exclusively highschool educated retired machinists and ex-
military without a clue. *They think it's perfectly alright to poison
the hell out of their homes and yards because they don't understand
the slightest thing about the environment and don't want to know.
They think only stupid people go to college or would want to go to
college. *This is what these morons have done to this country,
propagandizing an already mentally challenged populace into believing
that being dumb and ignorant is a quality rather than a major drawback
to proper citizenship. * And you actually think making a first attempt
at correcting this appalling situation is a problem? *Nobody cares
about the religious stations. *What we care about is social and
political discussion where only the far rightwing perspective is
presented as absolute truth. *Enough! *These stations are supposed to
be run in the public interest, not in the Republican interest. *They
must obtain licenses to broadcast. *It is NOT strictly free enterprise
at stake here but the public's right to know what is going on in the
world both inside and outside the local community.

Excellent propaganda. I think there is a future position on the FCC
commission for you.

- Commissions on the Obama administration
- are so old school. He is more likely have a
- Ministry of Newspeak.

NewSpeak is so outdated -circa- 1984
http://www.newspeakdictionary.com/ns-prin.html

In the year 2009 we now have ObamaSpeak©
that is spoken by the ObamaSpeakers©

chanting - obama obama we love you,

Old February 12th 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : From Washington My President Spoke and I Listened on theRadio

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

No, Mr. PhDufus, it was the policies of the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists who brought us to the
brink of collapse. And, the same folks who got us here intend to bring us down even further.

Interesting that you would label the right wing, conservative,
christian, republican, cabal that got our country so economically
destroyed with appellations generally associated with their opposition.
Are you so internally twisted that you actually believe that or is it
too much exposure to the hypnotic droning of lard ass limbaugh?

Even more interesting is the fact that you're dumber than a rock.

Old February 12th 09, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

No, Mr. PhDufus, it was the policies of the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists who brought us to the
brink of collapse. And, the same folks who got us here intend to bring us down even further.

Interesting that you would label the right wing, conservative,
christian, republican, cabal that got our country so economically
destroyed with appellations generally associated with their opposition.
Are you so internally twisted that you actually believe that or is it
too much exposure to the hypnotic droning of lard ass limbaugh?

Even more interesting is the fact that you're dumber than a rock.

If there were a scintilla of intelligence within your head,
my overwhelming brilliance wouldn't be so mysterious.

Your "overwhelming brilliance" is as fake as Bryant's PhD.

Old February 12th 09, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 12, 5:42*am, dxAce wrote:

Your "overwhelming brilliance" is as fake as Bryant's PhD

Well, at least as fake as Steve Lare's "disability"....
Old February 12th 09, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Feb 12, 5:42 am, dxAce wrote:

Your "overwhelming brilliance" is as fake as Bryant's PhD

Well, at least as fake as Steve Lare's "disability"....

My disability was approved by both the VA and the Social Security
Administration.

Meanwhile, 'tard boy, your PhD was approved by whom?

Old February 13th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article 4993dddb.811437@chupacabra,
Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

No, Mr. PhDufus, it was the policies of the
Liberal/Democrat/Marxists who brought us to the brink of
collapse. And, the same folks who got us here intend to bring us
down even further.

Interesting that you would label the right wing, conservative,
christian, republican, cabal that got our country so economically
destroyed with appellations generally associated with their
opposition. Are you so internally twisted that you actually
believe that or is it too much exposure to the hypnotic droning of
lard ass limbaugh?

Even more interesting is the fact that you're dumber than a rock.

If there were a scintilla of intelligence within your head, my
overwhelming brilliance wouldn't be so mysterious.

Your posts are so brilliant I have to wear sunglasses just to read them.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California