Old February 10th 09, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : From Washington My President Spoke and I Listened on the Radio

On Feb 9, 5:48*pm, Mike wrote:
On Feb 9, 7:18 pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 3:07 pm, Berkeley Bolshevik
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article
,
traveler wrote:

On Feb 8, 3:42 pm, wrote:
Democratic plans to revive government censorship of the radio and TV
airways will strike hardest at religious broadcasters who stand in the
way of a liberal social revolution.

Such nonsense! I live in an area where we get nothing BUT rightwing
talk radio every day, ALL DAY LONG. I've complained to the single
talk radio station's owner several times and he always hands me a load
of bull about how these shows are the only ones he can get. We hear
G. Gordon Liddy, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Lars Larson. Each
of these guys are always on about the slightest progressive notion
being tantamount to high treason. As a result, the people in my area
are almost exclusively highschool educated retired machinists and ex-
military without a clue. They think it's perfectly alright to poison
the hell out of their homes and yards because they don't understand
the slightest thing about the environment and don't want to know.
They think only stupid people go to college or would want to go to
college. This is what these morons have done to this country,
propagandizing an already mentally challenged populace into believing
that being dumb and ignorant is a quality rather than a major drawback
to proper citizenship. And you actually think making a first attempt
at correcting this appalling situation is a problem? Nobody cares
about the religious stations. What we care about is social and
political discussion where only the far rightwing perspective is
presented as absolute truth. Enough! These stations are supposed to
be run in the public interest, not in the Republican interest. They
must obtain licenses to broadcast. It is NOT strictly free enterprise
at stake here but the public's right to know what is going on in the
world both inside and outside the local community.

Excellent propaganda. I think there is a future position on the FCC
commission for you.

- Commissions on the Obama administration
- are so old school. He is more likely have a
- Ministry of Newspeak.

NewSpeak is so outdated -circa- 1984http://www.newspeakdictionary.com/ns-prin.html

In the year 2009 we now have ObamaSpeak
that is spoken by the ObamaSpeakers

chanting - obama obama we love you,

Chanting - Obama Obama We Love You.

CHANTING - OBAMA OBAMA WE LOVE YOU !
.
give us our daily words according to obama ~ RHF
.

- Chanting - RHF we love you,
- but please shut up and take your meds...

MWB - Chanting my initials is not necessary
but have a 'nice' though for me would be 'nice'.

- We thank you, Oh God, for giving us the wisdom
- and light of the great RHF,
- all hail RHF and his pretty writing style!

MWB - I am glad you get something out of my posts here.

From Washington My President Spoke and I Listened on the Radio
http://www.tv.com/story/12400.html

Why . . . Because He Is My President [.] ~ RHF

Did you 'miss it' on the Radio or TV :
Then Read It Here :
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/firs...ss-conference/

MWB - Could You Say That When GWB was President

oh the silence of the enlightened liberals . . .

MWB - You {I} may not love him or even like him
-but- He Is The President

MWB -so- Act Like a Responsible US Citizen and
Listen {Watch} When The President Speaks To the
Nation On Topics Affecting the USA the World and
the American People. You {I} Do Not Have to Agree
With Him : But As Good US Citizen We Should/Must
Listen : It Is A Right & A Duty & A Responsibility
of Being An Informed American Citizen.
Old February 11th 09, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 9, 11:07*pm, RHF wrote:
On Feb 9, 5:48*pm, Mike wrote:

On Feb 9, 7:18 pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 3:07 pm, Berkeley Bolshevik
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article
,

-
- http://www.foxnews.com/politics/firs.../raw-data-tran...
-
Old February 11th 09, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On Feb 10, 10:35�pm, RHF wrote:
On Feb 9, 11:07�pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 5:48�pm, Mike wrote:

On Feb 9, 7:18 pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 3:07 pm, Berkeley Bolshevik
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article
,

-http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/02/09/raw-data-tran...
-
- MWB - Could You Say That When GWB was President
-
- oh the silence of the enlightened liberals . . .
�.
MWB - 24 Hours {OneDay} and Oh the Silence !
- - - of the the One Party Only 'Liberal" Americans.
MWB - It not too late to mature {grow-up} in your
Political Thinking and Love of Country and become
an ALL AMERICA Two Party American.
�.
- MWB - You {I} may not love him or even like him
- -but- He Is The President
-
- MWB -so- Act Like a Responsible US Citizen and
- Listen {Watch} When The President Speaks To the
- Nation On Topics Affecting the USA the World and
- the American People. You {I} Do Not Have to Agree
- With Him : But As Good US Citizen We Should/Must
- Listen : It Is A Right & A Duty & A Responsibility
- of Being An Informed American Citizen.
- �.
- From IKE to BHO : They All Have Been MY Presidents ~ RHF
- -mwb- can you say that . . . silence again.
�.
MWB - 24 Hours {OneDay} and Oh the Silence !
- - - of the the One Party Only 'Liberal" Americans.
MWB - It not too late to mature {grow-up} in your
Political Thinking and Love of Country and become
an ALL AMERICA Two Party American.
�.
- �.
- �.
MWB -

Event # 1 :
I listened to the US Secretary of the Treasury
"Tim Geithner" {The US Income Tax Cheat} today and
like the US Stock Markets felt 'down' cause what he
said did not say much of real substance : Implying
that there was a lot of "TBD" in what actions will really
be taken : The Markets and the American People need
to Hear a Clear Vision and Know that there is a Steady
Hand Guiding the US Treasury and the Wall Street and
Credit Lending Recovery.

HEY - My US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
tell "Tim Geithner" to stop whimping-out with the
Message of Recovery by the US Treasury
1 - Speak with a Clear Vision for the US Treasury.
2 - Speak Forcefully showing that there is Strong
Knowledgeable Leadership at the US Treasury.
�.
Event # 2 :
My US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama town
hall meeting in Tampa, FL. �Mister President You
Can Do Better and I know in the Future You Will.
- - - I have 'faith' in you ~ RHF
�.
yes I heard it on the radio ~ RHF
�.

RHF,

Unlike you, RHF, I don't expect that this economic situation can be
solved overnight. And I will not make the mistake of trying to respond
to your senile dementia post-by-post. You can now return to trying to
ignore that it was a Republican, GWB, that got our economy to the
brink of collapse.

Keep listening, but try to open your ears,

Mike
Old February 11th 09, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Michael W. "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Feb 10, 10:35�pm, RHF wrote:
On Feb 9, 11:07�pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 5:48�pm, Mike wrote:

On Feb 9, 7:18 pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 3:07 pm, Berkeley Bolshevik
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article
,
traveler wrote:

On Feb 8, 3:42 pm, wrote:
[...]

No, Mr. PhDufus, it was the policies of the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists who brought us to the
brink of collapse. And, the same folks who got us here intend to bring us down even further.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 11th 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : ? Will 2009~2019 be the American "Lost Decade" of Failed ObamaNomics© ?

On Feb 11, 4:10*am, Mike wrote:
On Feb 10, 10:35 pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 11:07 pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 5:48 pm, Mike wrote:

On Feb 9, 7:18 pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 3:07 pm, Berkeley Bolshevik
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article
,
traveler wrote:

On Feb 8, 3:42 pm, wrote:
[...]

- .
[...]

If you had actually read what I have written : You
would know that I expect these economic bad
times to last several {many} Years; if not a Decade.

And within 6-Months to a Year we will need another
$1T to help Bail-Out the Banks, Creditors and Home
Owners with more Sub-Prime Loans that are coming
due; along with the Burst in the Real-Estate Valuations
and continued cycle of more and more Negative Loan
Balances for years to come. This will be a Spiral of
Home Loan Credit Problems for several {many} Years
to come and it can not will not be 'fixed' overnight.

- And I will not make the mistake of trying to
- respond to your senile dementia post-by-post.

MWB - "senile dementia"

- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[: To Liberal Name Calling :]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8979fbe8546cfa