Old August 7th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FS: President Washington $125

Ready to go...

http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri...php?topic=49.0

Old August 8th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

A.E. 352 wrote:
Ready to go...

shove it up your ass, keyqueen!

http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri...php?topic=49.0

FOR THAT HUNK OF ****????????
DUMB ASS CB'ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 10th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

A.E. 352 wrote:
Ready to go...

shove it up your ass, keyqueen!

http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri...php?topic=49.0

FOR THAT HUNK OF ****????????
DUMB ASS CB'ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a sweet shirt there buddy. I'll bet you get all the girls. LMFAO
http://www.geocities.com/drdeath555usb/n9ogl.jpg

Hey dumbass I didn't make that post, but your probably not too smart
enough to figure that out.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com/

Old August 11th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey dumbass I didn't make that post, but your probably not too smart
enough to figure that out.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com/

You let him pose as you without complaint and I'm the dumbass? I've been
arguing with him for weeks now while he uses your call sign and your just
now coming out to bitch. Looks to me like your the dumbass.

Old August 12th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey dumbass I didn't make that post, but your probably not too smart
enough to figure that out.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com/

You let him pose as you without complaint and I'm the dumbass? I've been
arguing with him for weeks now while he uses your call sign and your just
now coming out to bitch. Looks to me like your the dumbass.

I'm not on the on here or the internet all the time....

Jerk

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Old August 13th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
ups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey dumbass I didn't make that post, but your probably not too smart
enough to figure that out.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com/

You let him pose as you without complaint and I'm the dumbass? I've been
arguing with him for weeks now while he uses your call sign and your just
now coming out to bitch. Looks to me like your the dumbass.

I'm not on the on here or the internet all the time....

Jerk

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

Gosh, your hurting my feelings. I need a tissue to wipe my tears with.
So what the **** is your beef with me? I've NEVER seen you post before and
you want to flame me for some other asshole that's spoofing you. All I did
was reply in kind. You could have just approached me and let me know what
was up instead of starting yet another lame ass Usenet war. If you happen to
know who this asshole is that's using your call, then by all means let me
know who he is so I may direct my responses accordingly And we won't have to
go through all this drama, unless that's what your into.

Old August 13th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Gosh, your hurting my feelings. I need a tissue to wipe my tears with.
So what the **** is your beef with me?

that you are a jerk that fires without checking for facts (indeed who
seems to opposed to chencking facts
I've NEVER seen you post before and
you want to flame me for some other asshole that's spoofing you. All I did
was reply in kind. You could have just approached me and let me know what
was up instead of starting yet another lame ass Usenet war.

aprouached you how you give a fake email and hide your identity indeed
for all we know YOU may be the fiorger yourself
If you happen to
know who this asshole is that's using your call, then by all means let me
know who he is so I may direct my responses accordingly And we won't have to
go through all this drama, unless that's what your into.

funny how it is ok for you to respond to the troll but you inist I lack
the same right

oh wait you are ignoring me (will we see some Dr death sockpuppet come
out on que)

Old September 9th 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FS: President Bush $100

Introducing the President Bush Radio.
Ready to go...
Simply apply 120 volts AC (or higher), and watch it launch missiles,
kill civillians, rob the needy, and raise gas prices all in one simple
push of a button. Guaranteed to influence people all over the world,
even if they hate its power.

We'll pay you $100 to take the president Bush off our hands, as long
as you promise to take it out of America within 24 hours of purchase.

President Washington Uniden SR CB 2 October 28th 05 05:26 AM
President Washington Talkback mod [email protected] CB 7 June 22nd 05 05:04 AM
The Greatest President In My Lifetime The BONZO YEARS 1982 Crush This...... Llgpt Shortwave 0 June 6th 04 03:23 AM
For Trade: A 20 meter CW radio for a Washington President SSB CB Todd Rittel Swap 1 October 23rd 03 01:55 AM