Old February 12th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) DTV.

Article at www.pcworld.com Viewers Unhappy With DTV Reception,
Station Choice

wearethegooberheadgovtandweareheretohelpyou.
cuhulin

Old February 12th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Article at
www.pcworld.com Viewers Unhappy With DTV Reception,
Station Choice

When are you going to learn how to paste a link?

http://www.pcworld.com/article/15942..._choice. html
Old February 12th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sometimes I do post URLs/Links, Sometimes, I don't.It isn't all cast in
iron.I know how to CC&P too, WebTV has a link to that.I don't like to
CC&P.

On the web, Emma come first
cuhulin

Old February 14th 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 12, 10:25*am, wrote:
Sometimes I do post URLs/Links, Sometimes, I don't.It isn't all cast in
iron.I know how to CC&P too, WebTV has a link to that.I don't like to
CC&P.

On the web, Emma come first
cuhulin

I have a 2 element antenna on the balcony outside my bedroom window
where the DTV is and receive an excellent picture (all the time)
Old February 14th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have a Terk antenna I bought a bunch of years ago at the Goodwill
store www.shopgoodwill.com about half a mile from doggy's couch.The
antenna is seven feet long, I think it is some sort of a recreational
vehicle antenna.I use two 27 inch CRT tv sets.One of them for WebTV, the
other one for DirecTV.I wonder how good my Terk antenna would work on my
tv set I use for WebTV, for picking up over the air tv?
cuhulin