Old February 16th 09, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Trim the trees, keep your lights on

Thousands Still Powerless in Kentucky After Ice Storm.
www.standeyo.com
cuhulin

Old February 22nd 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : PONG MWB - OK So Lets Play the Newsgroup Ping-Pong Game

On Feb 14, 7:53*pm, Mike wrote:

- Playing ping-pong with RHF is very much like
- playing ping-pong with a wall. .

MWB - Sounds like you have had plenty
of 'practice' doing that . . . ~ RHF
Old February 22nd 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 14, 8:12*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
Playing ping-pong with RHF is very much like playing ping-pong with a
wall.?.

- It's more like banging your head against a brick wall until bloody.

Telamon - Sounds like you have had plenty
of 'practice' doing that too . . . ~ RHF
Old February 22nd 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Last Wednesday, February 19, when I started my diet, I weighed 210
pounds.I weighed myself again yesterday, still 210 pounds.I think it is
because of all that coffee I drink all day long and half the night
long.I will start loseing my blubber sooner or later.I am staying on my
diet untill I lose about 40 pounds.
cuhulin