Old February 17th 09, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SELF BANK MOBILE LAUNCHES IN 04 DAYS.

SELF BANK MOBILE LAUNCHES IN 04 DAYS.

I am currently working on a major opportunity, that I would like to
share with you. Please read the information below, it is truly
awesome.

Self Bank Mobile is the way we will all conduct our business
transactions in the very near future. Banking, buying, selling and
money transfer. The potential here is staggering. This proven low-
cost, secure, efficient and effective modality is currently being used
widely across Asia.

Self Bank Mobile offers a ground floor opportunity for entrepreneurs,
SFB is been discussed as having the potential to produce far greater
financial rewards for entrepreneurs, than Microsoft, Google and Yahoo
combined. You do not want to miss this.

Self Bank Financial Inc. is an integrated marketing services company
that is primarily focused on financial intelligence. SBF gives its
member’s unrivaled opportunities to improve their lives through access
to exclusive financial educational programs, consumer loyalty
programs, self-banking services, new mobile payment technologies, and
other entrepreneurial opportunities. Currently in Pre-Launch and will
be launched in 04 days.

As of Monday Nov.17, 2008, we entered Fast Track which pays real cash
now to Affiliate Merchants who bring onboard other Merchants.

Also, during fast track the $500.00 merchant fee is waived. Affiliate
Merchants will pay only $49.00 monthly for maintenance. However,
Merchants who sponsor 5 Affiliate Merchants or more before Launch,
will get paid $100 - $250.000.00 + cash, and have their $49.00 monthly
maintenance fee waived permanently.

Income potential during Fast Track ranges from $100.00 - $250.000.00 +
Depending on numbers, and speed at which they join. After launch
income will exceed $1,000.000,00 for many + company shares.
Learn more clicks he http://tinyurl.com/dm86ul

Have an awesome life

Warmest Regards
Merchant: Dr McLean

Old March 2nd 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 17, 6:37*am, wealth wrote:
[...]

That's crap news man! It's currently march 2nd and they have still not
launched! I think they want us to wait so they can make that money
back! Bull****!