Old February 17th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Unradio.

wrote:
There is an ad in the back pages of my snail mail March 2009 Popular
Science magazine about the Aluratek Internet Clock Radio.The ad says to
call the toll free number 1 866 580 1978 and mention the ad in Popular
Science and get a $60.00 rebate, the radio is priced at $90.00 including
the $60.00 rebate.The ad also mentions buy.com amazon.com j&r.com

I am thinking about buying one of those Aluratek radios.What do y'all
think about that Aluratek radio?

www.devilfinder.com Aluratek Internet Clock Radio Reviews
cuhulin

It looks kind of cheap. I need something that works on Shoutcast and
Icecast, as well as Java and Flash, and speaks Ubuntu. I use a $200
Asus PC900A for my web radio.
Old February 17th 09, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Icecast? I don't know.
Little doggy has sharp eyes, she said my keyboard made a typo in my
rebate thingy.Tomorrow, I am going to order one of those radios.Aluratek
also sells a radio thingy that looks sort of like a thumb drive/zip
drive gadget that plugs into a USB port.I read about it in one of my
snail mail computer magazines. www.aluratek.com
I like physical radios.
cuhulin

Old February 17th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's whats under the hood that counts.
cuhulin