RadioBanter

-   -   MFJ Enterprises (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141116-mfj-enterprises.html)

[email protected] February 18th 09 03:40 PM

MFJ Enterprises

has some Hot New Products. www.MFJEnterprises.com

Of course y'all know how it T'IS, if you buy anything from them, be sure
to tighten up the nuts and bolts and screws.It might be they are having
a few brews while they are working.
cuhulin

KC8QJP[_5_] February 21st 09 07:12 PM

MFJ Enterprises

wrote in message
has some Hot New Products. www.MFJEnterprises.com

Of course y'all know how it T'IS, if you buy anything from them, be sure
to tighten up the nuts and bolts and screws.It might be they are having
a few brews while they are working.
cuhulin

MFJ make top notch gear!

dave February 21st 09 07:45 PM

MFJ Enterprises

KC8QJP wrote:
wrote in message
has some Hot New Products. www.MFJEnterprises.com

Of course y'all know how it T'IS, if you buy anything from them, be sure
to tighten up the nuts and bolts and screws.It might be they are having
a few brews while they are working.
cuhulin

MFJ make top notch gear!

I like being able to take stuff apart without voiding the warranty. My
259B is very useful. I do almost all my MW listening through a 1024.

[email protected] February 21st 09 07:59 PM

MFJ Enterprises

Awwww,,,, I thought you was going to call it Mighty Fine Junk.
cuhulin

[email protected] February 21st 09 08:16 PM

MFJ Enterprises

Metinks I am going to buy an MFJ 1802 Wide Area High Gain 1802 8dBi WiFi
Antenna.$49.95 plus Mississippi Rip Off sales taxes and not a rip off
shipping and handling charges.

A few days ago when I phoned that Aluratek toll free number, seems I
couldn't get in touch with anybody at Aluratek.I will try again Monday
morning/afternoon.I want to buy one of those Aluratek Internet Clock
Radios.The radio also works on WiFi.

I want to impress them wimmins at the Goodwill store with one of those
Aluratek radios. (Look Pam, I have Radioone Dublin,Ireland on my radio)
www.aluratek.com
cuhulin, the Radio

KC8QJP[_5_] February 21st 09 10:05 PM

MFJ Enterprises

"dave" wrote in message
m...
KC8QJP wrote:
wrote in message
has some Hot New Products. www.MFJEnterprises.com

Of course y'all know how it T'IS, if you buy anything from them, be sure
to tighten up the nuts and bolts and screws.It might be they are having
a few brews while they are working.
cuhulin

MFJ make top notch gear!

I like being able to take stuff apart without voiding the warranty. My
259B is very useful. I do almost all my MW listening through a 1024.

I may purchase a ten tec now that MFJ owns them.

dave February 22nd 09 02:00 AM

MFJ Enterprises

KC8QJP wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
KC8QJP wrote:
wrote in message
has some Hot New Products. www.MFJEnterprises.com

Of course y'all know how it T'IS, if you buy anything from them, be sure
to tighten up the nuts and bolts and screws.It might be they are having
a few brews while they are working.
cuhulin

MFJ make top notch gear!

I like being able to take stuff apart without voiding the warranty. My
259B is very useful. I do almost all my MW listening through a 1024.

I may purchase a ten tec now that MFJ owns them.

Really? I have a Ten-Tec. It rocks.

[email protected] February 22nd 09 02:39 AM

MFJ Enterprises

I didn't know MFJ Enterprises owns Ten-Tec.Ten-Tec radios are made in
Tennessee, aren't they?

I own a 1948 Willys Jeep which desperately needs completly rebuilding.
from the ground up. www.jeepdoc.com (Krage Motor Sports) in
Tennessee sells parts for old Jeeps.
cuhulin

dave February 22nd 09 03:15 AM

MFJ Enterprises

http://www.tentec.com/news/

[email protected][_2_] February 22nd 09 03:22 AM

MFJ Enterprises

On Feb 21, 6:39*pm, wrote:
I didn't know MFJ Enterprises owns Ten-Tec.Ten-Tec radios are made in
Tennessee, aren't they? *

I own a 1948 Willys Jeep which desperately needs completly rebuilding.
from the ground up. *www.jeepdoc.com* (Krage Motor Sports) in
Tennessee sells parts for old Jeeps.
cuhulin

http://www.4x4now.com/4wsjpab.htm
Archer Brothers for those on the left coast.