Old March 2nd 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Paul Harvey.

On Feb 28, 11:31*pm, wrote:
I was in my bathroom, I think tv news said Paul Harvey has passed away.
Rest in Peace, Paul Harvey.
cuhulin

Yes. We listened to him up here in Canada also.

Paul Harvey - September 4, 1918 – February 28,
2009
Requiescant In Pace.

From Wikipedia:
Harvey died on February 28, 2009, at the age of 90 after being taken
to a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona. He died while surrounded by family
and friends. His son, Paul Harvey Jr., said "millions have lost a
friend" in response to his father's death.[18] The cause was not
immediately known.

Former President George W. Bush issued a statement on Harvey's death:
"Laura and I are saddened by the death of Paul Harvey. Paul was a
friendly and familiar voice in the lives of millions of Americans. His
commentary entertained, enlightened, and informed. Laura and I are
pleased to have known this fine man, and our thoughts and prayers are
with his family.
- Wikipedia
Old March 2nd 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

National Radio Hall of Fame & Museum.
www.radiohof.org
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : President Obama and The White House 'Silent' on the Passing ofNational Radio Great Paul Harvey

On Mar 1, 8:01*pm, Catoni wrote:
On Feb 28, 11:31*pm, wrote:

I was in my bathroom, I think tv news said Paul Harvey has passed away.
Rest in Peace, Paul Harvey.
cuhulin

Yes. We listened to him up here in Canada also.

* * * * * * * * * * * Paul Harvey - September 4, 1918 – February 28,
2009
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Requiescant In Pace.

From Wikipedia:
*Harvey died on February 28, 2009, at the age of 90 after being taken
to a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona. He died while surrounded by family
and friends. His son, Paul Harvey Jr., said "millions have lost a
friend" in response to his father's death.[18] The cause was not
immediately known.

Former President George W. Bush issued a statement on Harvey's death:
"Laura and I are saddened by the death of Paul Harvey. Paul was a
friendly and familiar voice in the lives of millions of Americans. His
commentary entertained, enlightened, and informed. Laura and I are
pleased to have known this fine man, and our thoughts and prayers are
with his family.
* - Wikipedia

Let It Be Noted that both President Obama and The
White House 'Silent' on the Passing of National Radio
Great Paul Harvey { Oh the Silence }

- - - I 'guess' Paul Havey was not Obama's and
the Democrat's 'right kind' of American ~ RHF
Old March 3rd 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On 2 Mar, 20:14, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Mar 1, 8:01*pm, Catoni wrote:

On Feb 28, 11:31*pm, wrote:

I was in my bathroom, I think tv news said Paul Harvey has passed away.
Rest in Peace, Paul Harvey.
cuhulin

Yes. We listened to him up here in Canada also.

* * * * * * * * * * * Paul Harvey - September 4, 1918 – February 28,
2009
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Requiescant In Pace.

From Wikipedia:
[...]

*.

..
..
I assume you are an adult, but you exhibit the logic of a pouting
child with this post.

I'm Liberal, but thought well of Harvey. A good man.

RO
Old March 4th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On Mar 2, 6:29*pm, Ron wrote:
On 2 Mar, 20:14, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Mar 1, 8:01*pm, Catoni wrote:

On Feb 28, 11:31*pm, wrote:

I was in my bathroom, I think tv news said Paul Harvey has passed away.
Rest in Peace, Paul Harvey.
cuhulin

Yes. We listened to him up here in Canada also.

* * * * * * * * * * * Paul Harvey - September 4, 1918 – February 28,
2009
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Requiescant In Pace.

From Wikipedia:
[...]

.
.

-
- I'm Liberal, but thought well of Harvey. *A good man.
-
- RO

RO,

I am an American and Thought Highly of Paul Harvey
as a Voice of the Spirit of Middle America Values;
Abiding Love of Country; and Respect for His Fellow
Americans.

but . . . President Obama and The White House
continue to be 'Silent' on the Passing of National
Radio Great Paul Harvey ~ RHF

(OT) Paul Harvey. [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 1st 09 03:15 PM
(OT) Paul Harvey. dave Shortwave 0 March 1st 09 01:59 PM
(OT) Paul Harvey. dave Shortwave 0 March 1st 09 12:58 PM
WTD: Paul Harvey Rest of the Story broadcasts from Sep 1 thru 6 AM Broadcasting 0 November 8th 05 05:41 AM
WTD: Paul Harvey Rest of the Story broadcasts from Sep 1 thru 6 [email protected] Broadcasting 0 October 1st 05 10:13 PM