Old March 3rd 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT- Could see it coming

In article
,
BCBlazysusan wrote:

I can't say I am surprised. Every senator and congressman should be
labeled "traitor" and anyone in cahoots should be brought before the
people of the USA and judged IMO.
I wonder how Hillary felt as the person from China signed this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f8_1...r=newest_first

If this is genuine and on the up and up, I feel this country has
reached the point of no return. Why have I not heard about this on my
local news or any other news outlet? "Yes We Can" - - I guess this was
the "Change" we were all told about.

The Chinese have been buying Federal reserve debt. That ugly hag Hillary
was just over there trying to get them to buy more so it is technically
correct. This is how the trade balance has been maintained between China
and the USA since we helped make them the huge manufacturing concern
they are today. Basically the Chinese own us right now. It could have
been worse, it could have been India.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 3rd 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- - That Is The Height Of Irresponsibility.{ROTFL}

On Mar 2, 1:46*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
Retired Major General Carroll D.Childers said as soon as Obama stepped
up to be inaugurated, he should have been arrested and deported.

Retired Major General Carroll D.Childers is Right.
cuhulin

- That is the height of irresponsibility.

Dave -proclaims- - That Is The Height Of Irresponsibility. {ROTFL}

Relax Dave - Just Substitute "Bush" for 'Obama'
and You Can Go Back To Screaming It From
The Nearest Minaret.

Hello Liberals - Pay-Back is a B-I-T-C-H !
blame obama, Blame Obama. BLAME OBAMA !
- - - It's the 'Blame Game . . .

-*The CIC must have unquestioned credibility with the fighting
forces.

- *Anyone who spreads rumors that question the President's legitimacy
is undermining national security.

Dave -proclaims- Anyone Who Spreads Rumors
That Question The President's Legitimacy Is
Undermining National Security.

Ah Dave -so- Now You Admit That You Were
"Undermining National Security" from 2001 to
2009 During The George 'W' Bush Presidency !

- When a retired general adds to the doubt it is very very serious.

Old March 3rd 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- - That Is The Height OfIrresponsibilit...

On the web,
airpower.au.af.mil Keskel
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember watching it live (or it might have been recently taped and
put on tv way back then) on tv, Nixon standing on top of that big wall
in China, I watched it on my tv set.Was Nixon the one who opened up
China to America?
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My brother in law is a Retired Air Force Colonel.
He isn't the type of person to talk much about politics.He also worked
at the Pentagon back in the 1980s.
I feel sure he questions Obama's eligibility.
cuhulin

COMING SOON! N8WWM CB 0 October 26th 04 06:18 PM
Bush Lies: They keep coming and coming Twistedhed CB 0 June 10th 04 07:56 PM
Coming Soon To A Pole Near You Kim Roland Shortwave 1 June 9th 04 12:55 PM
===> COMING !!! <=== Nobody You Know Shortwave 4 December 21st 03 03:28 AM
===> COMING !!! <=== Nobody You Know Shortwave 0 December 21st 03 02:47 AM