Old March 2nd 09, 03:46 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media

Default United in Hate: The Left's Terror Odyssey

United In Hate -- The Left's Romance With Tyranny and Terror is a book
that examines the seamy underbelly of the radical Left which considers
Western society and its values an anathema. Dr. Jamie Glazov, the
Editor of FrontPage Magazine, methodically details the causational
factors that have lead modern Leftists to adhere to the death and
destruction mantra of tyrannical Islamic Jihadists.

The Twin Towers are destroyed, 2973 people die in the attack and the
radical Left cheers; the war in Iraq is won and the Left expels a
disgusted sigh; totalitarian thugs kill innocent millions that the
Left justifies as a “cleansing” required to forge a utopian society;
suicidal Jihadists shred shoppers in malls with nail bombs and are
excused by the Left as door-matted victims striking back at their
oppressors; women are vilified, stoned, mutilated and killed by
radical Muslims as Leftist feminists remain silent, save here in
America where they rail mightily against a country club that’s denied
membership to a female executive.

What draws Leftists moth-like toward the annihilating fires of
unbridled totalitarianism, or drives them to slavishly worship at the
feet of dictators that kick them to the curb when they are considered
no longer useful? Why does the Left cleave to a radical Islamic
terrorism that vows to destroy all non-believers, including them? Dr.
Glazov answers these and other “head scratching” questions in a court-
ready presentation of the Left’s mindset that will make forensic
psychologists proud.

The Left’s hatred and rejection of Western civilization, its freedoms
and values, begins with an acute sense of alienation from it, and
unable to “fit in” the Left believes radical societal change,
regardless of the consequences, is necessary. After all it’s the
West’s fault that the Left has no sense of purpose or direction.
Although the Left vehemently argues against this premise, its words
and actions prove Dr. Glazov’s case.

The ideological descendents of the communist/progressive Left that
spent its capital hoping the West would lose the Cold War to the
Soviet Union are today’s leftist core. Based on their hatred for the
United States, the Left has forged a symbiotic relationship with
radical Islam, whose hatred for America equals theirs. Both make it
clear that they consider Western civilization evil and unworthy of
preservation. Violent revolution is the Left’s path to change; the
Jihadists’ follow the path of war and annilation.

Some might think Dr. Glazov has taken a wrong turn in his analysis of
the radical Left’s agenda and beliefs. If so, they should read the
scurrilous quotes of Michael Moore extolling the virtues of the “Iraqi
freedom fighters,” or Ward Churchill’s and Jeremiah Wright’s crowing
after 9/11 that “America’s chickens have come home to roost.” Or, they
should examine the genuflexing before the world’s tyrants by the likes
of Jimmy Carter, Sean Penn and Tom Hayden. Dr. Glazov’s take on the
radical Left is correct and as sharp as a tightly focused laser.

Should the book cause even one radical Leftist to re-examine his or
her contorted beliefs and return from the “dark side,” Dr. Glazov’s
efforts will be a resounding success. A great thought provoking read!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...0-E803D0006934

The Left's Terror Odyssey
By Cheryl Malandrinos
DivineCaroline.com | Monday, March 02, 2009

We are pleased to welcome Dr. Jamie Glazov. He is the editor of
FrontPage Magazine and has just released his book, United in Hate: The
Left’s Romance with Tyranny and Terror.

Q: Thank you for joining us today Dr. Glazov. Can you please tell us a
bit about yourself?

A: I am the editor of Frontpagemag.com. I was born in the Soviet Union
and my parents were dissidents. They stood up against a monstrous
regime that massacred millions of its citizens and brutally oppressed
its people. After we arrived in America I fell in love with this
nation and have dedicated my life to fighting for freedom.

Q: You’ve lived in some interesting places. How has that shaped your
belief system?

A: Well, as I just mentioned, I come from the Soviet Union. Once you
taste tyranny first hand and see what it is, then you treasure and
cherish a wonderful and beautiful nation like America.

Q: Can you tell us a little about your book United in Hate?

A: The book is an analysis of the Left’s romance with tyranny and
terror. It explores the mindset of leftists who posture as
humanitarian champions of social justice but who really work on
behalf of despots, tyrants, and terrorists.

Q: What type of reader would be interested in this title?

A: Anyone who is interested in better understanding the forces that
want to take our society’s freedoms away will be interested. Leftists
who are interested in self-reflection might be interested, but I doubt
I could count such individuals even on one hand.

Q: Did the content of the book present challenges in finding a
publisher?

A: Yes. It is a hard-hitting book against the liberal-left, which
makes it difficult to find a publisher. And it says many things that
the boundaries of discourse, which are molded by the Left, do not
allow.

Q: What is the one thing that readers should take away from your book?

A: That the Left is dangerous, that it sides with tyrants, and that it
is a severe and pernicious threat to the liberty of this nation.

Q: Where can readers purchase a copy of United in Hate?

A: At Amazon.com.

Q: What is up next for you?

A: I want to start my own television program.

Q: Is there anything else you would like to add?

A: I would encourage people to read United in Hate so that they can
get a better understanding of how the Left works against freedom. That
way readers can become inspired to join us at Frontpagemag.com and at
the David Horowitz Freedom Center to help defend this society’s
freedoms, and to also help bring focus and support to the persecuted
peoples of tyranny throughout the world.

Q: Thanks again for joining us, Dr. Glazov. It’s been a pleasure to
speak with you.

A: I am grateful for your interest.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...D-B4A23DBCFA7E
Old March 3rd 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default United in Hate: Republican'ts love the acid bath of rush

who are you? wrote:
On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 07:46:27 -0800, obamao.sux.donki.dixsss wrote:

United In Hate -- The Left's Romance With Tyranny and Terror is a book
that examines the seamy underbelly of the

Funny how you need all dem dar words to make your dull point

The facistas are getting restless. Remember Henry Gibson in "The Blues
Brothers"?