Old March 4th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 7.1897

On Mar 4, 3:10�am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Mar 4, 3:04�am, BCBlazysusan wrote:

�Good copy from Cincinnati,Oh. at 0745 UCT, either All India Radio or
Tunisia. Nice music which sounded to me like those middle eastern
chants with some flute music followed by news maybe? I don't speak
either of the languages. ;-)

Listening on modded DX-394 with the Alpha Delta dx sloper.

Program ended at 0800. Tunisia I would imagine?

Answering one of your own posts, using two different names? Are you bi-
polar? Yes, it was Tunisia, not India at that time.
Old March 5th 09, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 4, 4:03*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Mar 4, 12:30*pm, Mike wrote:

On Mar 4, 3:10 am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Mar 4, 3:04 am, BCBlazysusan wrote:

Good copy from Cincinnati,Oh. at 0745 UCT, either All India Radio or
Tunisia. Nice music which sounded to me like those middle eastern
chants with some flute music followed by news maybe? I don't speak
either of the languages. ;-)

Listening on modded DX-394 with the Alpha Delta dx sloper.

Program ended at 0800. Tunisia I would imagine?

- Answering one of your own posts,
- using two different names?

Man standing in front of a Mirror doing one of his
Robert De Niro Impressions - saying . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKkMkodo4MI

- Are you bi-polar?

Nah - He just likes to e-Qua-Tor-Bate from time-to-time.
- - - so give him some latitude

I don't know what the big deal is, it would only be a big deal to him.
I guess google isn't quick enough, I don't like to use my name from
this group in the survival group or the UFC group or the knife group.
Different knicknames for different groups but it all goes to the same
old invalid email. I thought after posting say over in the survival
group with "Bushcraftgregg" that it then switches over when I post
here, it does most of the time but I can't control it. Any tips and I
will listen. ;-)
Old March 6th 09, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Mar 4, 4:03*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Mar 4, 12:30*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

Get a news reader instead of using google. Plenty of people post under
several identities here and get away with it for a while.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California