Old March 6th 09, 12:25 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media

Default Hitler's Liberal Fascists, The PIGS of Europe, torch Porsches of thewealthy in Berlin

The PIGS of Europe

http://johnbatchelorshow.com/debrief...-of-europe.php

Last week, Simon Constable and I explored new information from the EU
that the collective prejudice of the big economies of Britain, France
and Germany is that the Mediterranean states of Portugal, Italy,
Greece and Spain (PIGS) have squandered their treasure and are looking
for hand-outs and bail-outs from the EU as soon as March 1. We were
told that the EU rules forbid rescuing the failed economies and banks
of member states, however the rules can be changed. We also reported
an anecdote from Germany, the most potent EU state, that the turmoil
of layoffs has already started among the unions, and that the
surliness of the British National Party in north England, protesting
so-called foreign workers at an Elf Total refinery, is spreading to
Continental Europe. Simon asked rhetorically about "brownshirts," who
were associated with and aggrandized by the degradation of the Great
Depression after 1933. Adolf Hitler and Hermann Goering were Great
Depression opportunists. Within days, we found this report from
Germany of trouble with a new radical gang called BMW (auf Deutsch, a
clever acronym for Movement for Militant Resistance) that claims to
have torched the Porsches of the wealthy in Berlin.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...gzo&refer=home

- HEIL HITLER!
Old March 6th 09, 07:07 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : The European Union [EU] and the European Economy : Is ItBroken and History ?

On Mar 5, 4:25*pm, wrote:
The PIGS of Europe

http://johnbatchelorshow.com/debrief...constable-the-...

- Last week, Simon Constable and I explored new
- information from the EU that the collective prejudice
- of the big economies of Britain, France and Germany
- is that the Mediterranean states of Portugal, Italy,
- Greece and Spain (PIGS) have squandered their
- treasure and are looking for hand-outs and bail-outs
- from the EU as soon as March 1.

IF {Big 'if'} The European Union [EU] is truly a Union :
Then it is incumbent for the EU to stick 'together' and
help each other as interdependent "Equals" and
weather these economic bad times as one European
Economy. Other wise the EU is broken and history.

Without the EU : Europe as a single World Economic
Force is no more.

The Politics of a Broken Europe would lead to the
same type of extreme Nationalistic Politics that
lead up to WWII. - imho ~ RHF