RadioBanter

-   -   The Teleprompter President (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141514-teleprompter-president.html)

[email protected] March 7th 09 12:37 AM

The Teleprompter President

When I walked into the HFR Saloon today, everyone at the bar was
laughing their heads off. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Haven't you
heard?" came a reply. "Our messiah-in-chief has a new title. He's
now President Teleprompter."

"Yes, even the New York Times is saying he's addicted - can't give a
speech or make the simplest announcement without it," my barmate
continued. There's even a website now: http://www.teleprompterpresident.com

"And this guy has the audacity to make fun of Rush Limbaugh - who just
spoke at that CPAC conference for 90 minutes straight without a single
note. Can you imagine what would happen to Zero if he had to debate
Rush one-on-one? He'd be a joke."

"He already is a joke, and a quite tasteless one," I responded.
"That's why he's being called ‘Jimmy Obama,' after the disastrous bad
joke of the Carter presidency." I ordered a pint of Guinness.

"But he's already blown way past Carter incompetence. So I think we
should start calling him ‘Richard Obama' - after Richard Nixon."

Everyone at the bar gave me a blank stare.

"Ah, how did Nixon's presidency end?" I asked rhetorically. "He
resigned, he quit. Our country literally cannot afford four years of
Zero - our economy and our national security will be ruined, no joke,
no exaggeration. We need this guy outta here ASAP. We need him to
suffer the fate of Richard Nixon."

Everyone promptly ordered another Guinness with which to properly
reflect on this.

http://www.tothepointnews.com

[email protected] March 7th 09 12:44 AM

You're a lieing ****head, or a plaigarist. Which is it?

who are you?[_2_] March 7th 09 02:14 AM

The Teleprompter President Bush

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 16:37:48 -0800, saltyfishsauce wrote:

When I walked into the HFR Saloon today, everyone at the bar was
laughing their heads off. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Haven't you
heard?" came a reply. "Our messiah-in-chief has a new title. He's now
President Teleprompter."

What I found so funny is that GW had a prompter when he could not even
read! He still screwed it up!

btw... all presidents since Nixon had a prompter

Billary/2008[_2_] March 7th 09 02:57 AM

On Mar 6, 9:14*pm, who are you? wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 16:37:48 -0800, saltyfishsauce wrote:
When I walked into the HFR Saloon today, everyone at the bar was
laughing their heads off. *"What's so funny?" I asked. *"Haven't you
heard?" came a reply. *"Our messiah-in-chief has a new title. *He's now
President Teleprompter."

What I found so funny is that GW had a prompter when he could not even
read! He still screwed it up! *

btw... all presidents since Nixon had a prompter

Rush Limbaugh doesn't need a teleprompter. Especially not the other
night at CPAC. Rush was absolutely brilliant in style & substance.
Obama is smooth. But even Obama would never dare debate Rush.

[email protected] March 7th 09 02:57 AM

The Teleprompter President

President Teleprompter - LOL! He sleeps with it! - LMFAO!

~ RHF March 7th 09 03:28 AM

(OT) : Obama The Teleprompter {Scripted} President

On Mar 6, 6:57*pm, wrote:

- President Teleprompter - LOL!
-*He sleeps with it! - LMFAO!

President Barack Obama Doesn’t Go Anywhere Without His TelePrompter.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/19663
Barack 'Hussein' Obama's Safety Net : The TelePrompter !

BHO sound like a really smart smooth talker
as long as he stays 'on-script'. ~ RHF

~ RHF March 7th 09 04:08 AM

(OT) : Hillary Clinton starting to have several Senior Moments as theUS Secretary of State

On Mar 6, 4:37*pm, wrote:
[...]

* Mispronounced her EU counterparts' Names
and claimed U.S. Democracy was older than Europe's.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090306/...ton_gaffes_odd
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...o-1639252.html

* Hillary Clinton Rewrites History in Front of Puzzled Europeans

* Clinton Hits Wrong 'Re-Set' Button With Russia
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...n-tries-t.html
http://news.aol.com/political-machin...n-translation/

* The U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's
Careless Remarks on China are a great leap
backward for Human Rights everywhere.
http://experts.foreignpolicy.com/pos..._beijing_gaffe

Some may even start asking what is wrong with
Hillary . . . is this early on-set Alzheimers ?

It now appears that the Obama Regime
is coming apart at the seams. ~ RHF

BDK[_6_] March 7th 09 07:00 AM

The Teleprompter President Bush

In article 970e672a-39bd-404b-83d3-c13e35dfa568@
13g2000yql.googlegroups.com, says...
On Mar 6, 9:14*pm, who are you? wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 16:37:48 -0800, saltyfishsauce wrote:
When I walked into the HFR Saloon today, everyone at the bar was
laughing their heads off. *"What's so funny?" I asked. *"Haven't you
heard?" came a reply. *"Our messiah-in-chief has a new title. *He's now
President Teleprompter."

What I found so funny is that GW had a prompter when he could not even
read! He still screwed it up! *

btw... all presidents since Nixon had a prompter

Rush Limbaugh doesn't need a teleprompter. Especially not the other
night at CPAC. Rush was absolutely brilliant in style & substance.
Obama is smooth. But even Obama would never dare debate Rush.

You must have seen a different speech than I did. He was pretty lame,
but not as lame as the ass-kissing audience.

Rush is amusing, in an odd way though.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Alric Knebel March 7th 09 07:39 AM

wrote:
When I walked into the HFR Saloon today, everyone at the bar was
laughing their heads off. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Haven't you
heard?" came a reply. "Our messiah-in-chief has a new title. He's
now President Teleprompter."

Do you really think any of that is going to stick, except among stupid
people? I mean, really? A teleprompter? Come on. EVERYBODY uses
those. Those two plastic transparent screens are teleprompters. Didn't
you know that? And EVERYBODY uses them. EVERYBODY. For ANY important
announcement.

--
__________________________________________________ __
Alric Knebel

Alric Knebel March 7th 09 07:40 AM

~ RHF wrote:
On Mar 6, 6:57 pm, wrote:

- President Teleprompter - LOL!
- He sleeps with it! - LMFAO!

President Barack Obama Doesn’t Go Anywhere Without His TelePrompter.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/19663
Barack 'Hussein' Obama's Safety Net : The TelePrompter !

BHO sound like a really smart smooth talker
as long as he stays 'on-script'. ~ RHF
.

I don't know. He didn't have a teleprompter during the debates. He
handled himself pretty well. He also handles news conferences pretty
well, too.

--
Alric Knebel