RadioBanter

-   -   ISO: Preselector Belt for Grundig 650 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141609-iso-preselector-belt-grundig-650-a.html)

Geary Morton March 10th 09 07:08 AM

ISO: Preselector Belt for Grundig 650

Anyone out there know where I can get a replacement toothed belt for the
preselector on my Grundig 650? I'd also be interested in finding the
procedure for its replacement. It looks a little like brain surgery, so
I'm thinking instructions might help.

Thanks!

--Geary

~ RHF March 10th 09 07:42 AM

On Mar 10, 12:08*am, Geary Morton wrote:
Anyone out there know where I can get a replacement toothed belt for the
preselector on my Grundig 650? *I'd also be interested in finding the
procedure for its replacement. *It looks a little like brain surgery, so
I'm thinking instructions might help.

Thanks!

--Geary

You might first try contacting Knut Otterbeck {Oslo,Norway}
http://www.classic-worldband.com/index.html

Brenda Ann March 10th 09 07:43 AM

"Geary Morton" wrote in message
Anyone out there know where I can get a replacement toothed belt for the
preselector on my Grundig 650? I'd also be interested in finding the
procedure for its replacement. It looks a little like brain surgery, so
I'm thinking instructions might help.

Thanks!

--Geary

I have a 650 parts radio.. I'll look and see if the drive belt is good.

Omer S March 11th 09 07:12 AM

Preselector Belt for Grundig 650

Try this guy

Omer