Old March 10th 09, 07:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ISO: Preselector Belt for Grundig 650

Anyone out there know where I can get a replacement toothed belt for the
preselector on my Grundig 650? I'd also be interested in finding the
procedure for its replacement. It looks a little like brain surgery, so
I'm thinking instructions might help.

Thanks!

--Geary
Old March 10th 09, 07:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 10, 12:08*am, Geary Morton wrote:
Anyone out there know where I can get a replacement toothed belt for the
preselector on my Grundig 650? *I'd also be interested in finding the
procedure for its replacement. *It looks a little like brain surgery, so
I'm thinking instructions might help.

Thanks!

--Geary

You might first try contacting Knut Otterbeck {Oslo,Norway}
http://www.classic-worldband.com/index.html
Old March 10th 09, 07:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Preselector Belt for Grundig 650

"Geary Morton" wrote in message
Anyone out there know where I can get a replacement toothed belt for the
preselector on my Grundig 650? I'd also be interested in finding the
procedure for its replacement. It looks a little like brain surgery, so
I'm thinking instructions might help.

Thanks!

--Geary

I have a 650 parts radio.. I'll look and see if the drive belt is good.

Old March 11th 09, 07:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Try this guy

Omer

http://www.radiocorner.de/parts/satp...15ff746f306b2b

"Geary Morton" wrote in message
Anyone out there know where I can get a replacement toothed belt for the
preselector on my Grundig 650? I'd also be interested in finding the
procedure for its replacement. It looks a little like brain surgery, so
I'm thinking instructions might help.

Thanks!

--Geary

Aftermarket belt clip for PRO-95? Bo Williams Scanner 7 August 31st 05 10:06 PM
Icom R10 belt clip? Rod Scanner 0 August 7th 05 05:09 PM
WTB: Icom R10 (Belt Clip)? Rod Swap 1 May 4th 05 09:25 PM
FA: ONV SAFETY/CLIMBING BELT RPK Swap 0 October 31st 04 01:40 AM
Help Needed - Climbing Belt AA5QT Antenna 3 September 21st 04 10:16 PM