Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 13th 09, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Has anyone watched the new video

Before I start, I hope this doesn't turn into another knock down
insult everyone thread because that isn't what I want.

I have heard about the new video by Alex Jones called "The Obama
Deception." And before everyone starts typing their insults, the video
isn't just a tear down on Obama, which I was somewhat surprised.

MUCH of it also centers around former president Bush, I'll tell you,
the one thing I like about Alex is all he does is gather the
information. He even tells people on his show and I think also on this
video to "not just believe him".....to actually take the info that he
stated and google it. When it comes to all these presidential things
and bills and laws that are signed under the cloak of darkness and no
one even really knows what their about, you can look them up yourself.
I will say this much, every time Alex has mentioned something on his
show or on his website....I always checked it out, and he hasn't
bullcrapped once.

The video is 1hr 53 minutes long but it is well worth the time for the
amount of information and knowledge and facts that can't be disputed
that you will obtain. One thing I think within twenty minutes...it is
when they are talking to the former governor Jesse Ventura. Call me
crazy but I always thought and believed in the "democrats vs.
republicans"....and so did/does everyone else in here because we all
have jumped into or started threads on Bush or Obama or Dems or
Republicans. Jesse says "it is like professional wrestling"....it is
all staged...it is an act...lol. Remember back right before the
election and a few jumped on me when I said I believed that "if voting
'truly' made a difference, the government would outlaw it." Well, I
thought I was right in saying that and I was.

It isn't about Democrats and Republicans or Bush/Clinton or even
Obama, that is what they want everyone to think. Please try to not
respond if you haven't watched it and just start bickering. I'd really
like to know what SC/Telamon/RHF/Brenda Ann/Ace/BDK even Mike if he
can be halfway decent (only if you watched it) and everyone else in
here says but you can't really respond to a post about a video if you
never watched it. Trust me when I say it isn't just a tear down on
Obama himself. The majority of us in here are Americans (I think) and
even I have been guilty of ripping on Obama and the democrats, I will
look at it all a lot different from now on. Out of all us Americans in
here I think Brenda Ann may be the smartest one for not actually
living in the states. ;-) It's going to get bad guys, really bad,
worse than anything most of us have experienced. If I didn't name your
name I apologize, I can't remember everyones off the top of my head
but I am really curious as to what you all think AFTER you watch the
video. It should make for some good OT discussion.:-) I wonder if it
can be civil and if not who is going to be the one that starts the
crap. Just go to youtube or google video and type in "Obama
Deception"...on youtube it comes in twelve parts and to me it was
easier just to watch them all together in one shot on google video.
Looking forward to the responses.