RadioBanter

-   -   Solomon Islands (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141863-solomon-islands.html)

dxAce March 18th 09 07:11 AM

Solomon Islands

SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 18th 09 07:16 AM

Solomon Islands

dxAce wrote:

SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bushcraftgregg March 18th 09 07:34 AM

Solomon Islands

On Mar 18, 2:16*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

Got it on here, waiting for something.

Bushcraftgregg March 18th 09 07:37 AM

Solomon Islands

On Mar 18, 2:16*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

I am getting them, but just barely, I'll hang in there and see if it
gets better. This usually isn't the band I monitor during this time.
It's starting to come in a bit better at intervals.

dxAce March 18th 09 07:51 AM

Solomon Islands

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Mar 18, 2:16 am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

I am getting them, but just barely, I'll hang in there and see if it
gets better. This usually isn't the band I monitor during this time.
It's starting to come in a bit better at intervals.

They're definitely in there, but that occasional burst of utility crap sure is
annoying.