Old March 18th 09, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Solomon Islands

SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 18th 09, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 18th 09, 07:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 18, 2:16*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

Got it on here, waiting for something.

Old March 18th 09, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 18, 2:16*am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

dxAce
Michigan
USA- Hide quoted text -

I am getting them, but just barely, I'll hang in there and see if it
gets better. This usually isn't the band I monitor during this time.
It's starting to come in a bit better at intervals.
Old March 18th 09, 07:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Mar 18, 2:16 am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
SIBC, 9541.52, in here just above threshold at 0700. Sunrise for them is about
0730 or so, and will have to see if the signal comes up a bit more.

Make that sunset for them, rather than sunrise!

I am getting them, but just barely, I'll hang in there and see if it
gets better. This usually isn't the band I monitor during this time.
It's starting to come in a bit better at intervals.

They're definitely in there, but that occasional burst of utility crap sure is
annoying.

British Virgin Islands dxAce Shortwave 0 August 11th 06 09:37 PM
VU4, ANDAMAN ISLANDS (Update) Noise From Afar Dx 0 November 30th 04 09:44 PM
Stan Solomon? DeWayne Shortwave 0 March 27th 04 07:01 AM
Solomon Islands N8KDV Shortwave 7 January 11th 04 07:03 PM
War in Solomon Islands? Radioman390 Shortwave 8 July 25th 03 06:04 AM