Old March 19th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) WiFi Antenna.

This morning I plugged in my phone and I phoned that toll free number 1
800 647 1800 at www.MFJEnterprises.com

Today makes exactly three weeks since I ordered my MFJ Wide Angle High
Gain Antenna.The lady on the phone said I can expect my Antenna to show
up here in about a week to ten days.

Oh well, I am not in a hurry anyway.I don't know what I will do with the
Antenna when it does get here.
cuhulin

Old March 19th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cancel the order and go he http://www.radiolabs.com/products/wi...ireless-2.html
Old March 19th 09, 07:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Oh well, I am not in a hurry anyway.I don't know what I will do with the
Antenna when it does get here.

You've been waiting 3 weeks in that free market of us, and that's hell of a
long time. You'd better not had a free will to order it ... ;-)

700+ Radio Stations on SW
http://swstations.tk/
Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://radiolanguages.tk Updated every month or so ....
Old March 19th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
This morning I plugged in my phone and I phoned that toll free number 1
800 647 1800 at
www.MFJEnterprises.com

Today makes exactly three weeks since I ordered my MFJ Wide Angle High
Gain Antenna.The lady on the phone said I can expect my Antenna to show
up here in about a week to ten days.

Oh well, I am not in a hurry anyway.I don't know what I will do with the
Antenna when it does get here.
cuhulin

Why would you buy a WiFi antenna from MFJ? It's one of the few things
they sell that they don't manufacture.

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Antennas/WiFi/

Old March 19th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I much prefer to spend my money here in Mississippi whenever I can, for
thingys I buy.I will not cancel my MFJ WiFi Antenna order.Heh,
yesterday, from www.si87.com (in Bozeman,Montana,,, I lived in
Bozeman,Montana for about six or seven months in 1956.The guy on the
phone at si87.com said he was born in Jackson,Michigan) I ordered an
adapter thingy for my computer monitor.I love Montana, but it gets a
little too coolish in the Winter time in Montana to suit this auld
Southern boy.
cuhulin

Old March 20th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Phone MFJs toll free number.Maybe they can fix you up with the proper
cable or connector, whatever.
cuhulin

Old March 20th 09, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 19, 11:05*pm, Geary Morton wrote:

I ordered one of those MFJ antennas last week and got it in 4 days! *The
problem now is getting the right cable to adapt it to my wireless hub. *
Antenna has an N connecter, hub has one of those tiny coax connectors.

http://www.radiolabs.com/products/wi...ireless-2.html

What are you guys doing with those antennas?

WiFi Antenna. [email protected] Antenna 9 May 31st 11 07:39 PM
supply GPS+GSM+WIFI car antenna, GPS+GSM shark fin car antenna dave Shortwave 0 March 5th 08 01:53 PM
supply GPS+GSM+WIFI car antenna, GPS+GSM shark fin car antenna [email protected] Antenna 0 March 4th 08 05:39 AM
Help with Wifi antenna amdx Antenna 44 August 8th 07 06:41 PM
scanner antenna for WiFi? snow Scanner 3 October 15th 05 11:27 PM