Old March 28th 09, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Dakota’s flooding

MNMikeW wrote:

The religion of "peace". beheading your wife dosent count.

================================
Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Dakota’s flooding.

http://www.dl-online.com/event/article/id/42866/
=================================

Those Christians are sure a loony lot. Loony *and* dangerous.

=================================
Andrea Yates said Satan told her to drown her five children.

Deanna Laney said the Lord sent her signs to beat her three sons with
stones.

And the night before Dena Schlosser became the latest Texas mother to
take her child's life, she told her husband she wanted to give her
children to God. The suburban Dallas mother was charged with capital
murder for severing her 10-month-old baby's arms. Attorneys were
expected to discuss her competency in court Tuesday.

http://tinyurl.com/d7he3o
================================

mike
Old March 28th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message ...
MNMikeW wrote:

The religion of "peace". beheading your wife dosent count.

================================
Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Dakota's flooding.

http://www.dl-online.com/event/article/id/42866/
=================================

Those Christians are sure a loony lot. Loony *and* dangerous.

Fred Phelps is certifiable. So is the rest of his family (almost the
entirety of Westboro Baptist are relatives of Phelps). Someday, he's gonna
**** off the wrong people and end up either full of holes or beaten to death
by some family of a dead serviceman..

Fred Phelps is no kind of legitimate representative of Christianity.

Old March 28th 09, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:
"m II" wrote in message ...
MNMikeW wrote:

The religion of "peace". beheading your wife dosent count.

================================
Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Dakota's flooding.

http://www.dl-online.com/event/article/id/42866/
=================================

Those Christians are sure a loony lot. Loony *and* dangerous.

Fred Phelps is certifiable. So is the rest of his family (almost the
entirety of Westboro Baptist are relatives of Phelps). Someday, he's gonna
**** off the wrong people and end up either full of holes or beaten to death
by some family of a dead serviceman..

Fred Phelps is no kind of legitimate representative of Christianity.

The truly evil thing about the Bible book is that it somehow
"mystically" validates extremist positions.
Old March 28th 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kenyan born B HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=259901

B HO was Born in Kenya!
I was born in Carthage,Mississippi UNITED STATES of AMERICA.I have my
real genuine certified Birth Certificate, I can Prove it.
BORN in the U.S.A.
cuhulin

Old March 28th 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
Kenyan born B HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=259901

B HO was Born in Kenya!
I was born in Carthage,Mississippi UNITED STATES of AMERICA.I have my
real genuine certified Birth Certificate, I can Prove it.
BORN in the U.S.A.
cuhulin

I thought you were born in a keg or whisky bottle.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Old March 28th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian

Default Dave -proclaims- The Truly Evil Thing About The Bible Is That ItValidates Extremist Positions

On Mar 28, 8:32*am, dave wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"m II" wrote in ...
MNMikeW wrote:

The religion of "peace". beheading your wife dosent count.

================================
Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Dakota's flooding.

http://www.dl-online.com/event/article/id/42866/
=================================

Those Christians are sure a loony lot. Loony *and* dangerous.

Fred Phelps is certifiable. So is the rest of his family (almost the
entirety of Westboro Baptist are relatives of Phelps). *Someday, he's gonna
**** off the wrong people and end up either full of holes or beaten to death
by some family of a dead serviceman..

Fred Phelps is no kind of legitimate representative of Christianity.

- The truly evil thing about the Bible book is that it somehow
- "mystically" validates extremist positions.

Dave -proclaims- The Truly Evil Thing About The Bible
Is That It Validates Extremist Positions

dave keep preaching that 'hate' for christians
and persons-of-faith ~ RHF
Old March 28th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian

~ RHF wrote:

dave keep preaching that 'hate' for christians
and persons-of-faith ~ RHF
.
.

Pity, not hate
Old March 28th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
Kenyan born B HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=259901

B HO was Born in Kenya!
I was born in Carthage,Mississippi UNITED STATES of AMERICA.I have my
real genuine certified Birth Certificate, I can Prove it.
BORN in the U.S.A.
cuhulin

I thought you were born in a keg or whisky bottle.

You were delivered in an outhouse and will stink your whole life.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 28th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

G.W.Bush said Islam is a religion of peace.He is WRONG! How many times
did G.H.W.Bush say new world order in his speeches when he was prez? I
think it was about twenty four or twenty eight times he said that
S.it.He is WRONG! too.
cuhulin

Old March 28th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
Kenyan born B HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=259901

B HO was Born in Kenya!
I was born in Carthage,Mississippi UNITED STATES of AMERICA.I have my
real genuine certified Birth Certificate, I can Prove it.
BORN in the U.S.A.
cuhulin

I thought you were born in a keg or whisky bottle.

You were delivered in an outhouse and will stink your whole life.

BWHAHAHAHAA! A kooktard's insults are always funny.