RadioBanter

-   -   0baMa0 assassination plot (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/142405-0bama0-assassination-plot.html)

[email protected] April 7th 09 03:24 PM

0baMa0 assassination plot

Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....tab-president/

GOP Minefield April 7th 09 03:58 PM

0baMa0 assassination plot

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president

Must work for FOX News.

kim April 7th 09 04:42 PM

0baMa0 assassination plot

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:58:17 -0700, "GOP Minefield" USA_
wrote:

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president

Must work for FOX News.

Real smart to bring a knife to a gunfight...

GOP Minefield April 7th 09 05:28 PM

0baMa0 assassination plot

wrote:

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president

Must work for FOX News.

Real smart to bring a knife to a gunfight...

Sounds like FOX. Sooner or later they are going to go way too far and
Obama's going to spank their rosy little elitist asses.

[email protected] April 7th 09 06:33 PM

0baMa0 assassination plot

HO HO HO, B HO gave the Queen of England a stupid iPod.I bet she threw
it in the trash can.If I want a stupid iPod, I can go to any number of
stores around here within two miles of doggy's couch and buy one.I don't
want a stupid iPod.
cuhulin

Telamon April 8th 09 02:30 AM

0baMa0 assassination plot

In article ,
"GOP Minefield" USA_ wrote:

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president

Must work for FOX News.

More likely a CEO or a banker.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon April 8th 09 02:31 AM

0baMa0 assassination plot

wrote:

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president

Must work for FOX News.

Real smart to bring a knife to a gunfight...

Sounds like FOX. Sooner or later they are going to go way too far and
Obama's going to spank their rosy little elitist asses.

Could be just about any citizen of the USA.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Alric Knebel April 8th 09 09:35 AM

0baMa0 assassination plot

wrote:

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president

Must work for FOX News.

Real smart to bring a knife to a gunfight...

That's what I was thinking. He's have been gunned down instantly.

--
__________________________________________________ __
Alric Knebel

Alric Knebel April 8th 09 09:36 AM

0baMa0 assassination plot

Telamon wrote:

wrote:

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president
Must work for FOX News.

Real smart to bring a knife to a gunfight...

Sounds like FOX. Sooner or later they are going to go way too far and
Obama's going to spank their rosy little elitist asses.

Could be just about any citizen of the USA.

Not really. Such citizens would be far less than half.

--
__________________________________________________ __
Alric Knebel

Telamon April 9th 09 02:47 AM

0baMa0 assassination plot

In article ,
Alric Knebel wrote:

Telamon wrote:

wrote:

wrote in message
Arab newspaper reports man with Al Jazeera ID planned to stab
president
Must work for FOX News.

Real smart to bring a knife to a gunfight...
Sounds like FOX. Sooner or later they are going to go way too far and
Obama's going to spank their rosy little elitist asses.

Could be just about any citizen of the USA.

Not really. Such citizens would be far less than half.

Last Nov maybe. I think we are well past the 50% point now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California