RadioBanter

-   -   O.T. Interesting, any truth to this? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/142640-o-t-interesting-any-truth.html)

Bushcraftgregg April 16th 09 09:26 AM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

On Apr 15, 3:43*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

~~~

some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Like that gregg kid over in batavia ohio
and his sock puppet alter-nym blazy.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Batavia Ohio? I think not, nice try. Why do you even answer Bob? In
all seriousness, if you don't like what I post you don't have to
answer every one. I don't respond to every post you throw out, matter
of fact I hardly respond to you at all. I've tried to kid around and
be nice to you, but apparently it isn't working. Just ignore me please.

Bushcraftgregg April 16th 09 09:27 AM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

On Apr 15, 7:24*am, dave wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

We're not at war with Islam. *We're at "war" with a bunch of extremist
assholes that just happen to claim Islam as their raison d'etre. *We have
plenty of our own, some claim to be Christian, some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Pardon my french...

Without religion there'd be no war.

Sadly, I have to agree with you.

Bushcraftgregg April 16th 09 10:00 AM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

On Apr 15, 4:27*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Drifter wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

~~~

some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Like that gregg kid over in batavia ohio
and his sock puppet alter-nym blazy.

Yo Bob. and i thought i was the only that

caught that.

Drifter...

He's probably over on the googlegroups login page trying to create some
other nyms as I type, but the conficker botnet that owns his box keeps
getting in the way g

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42- Hide quoted text -

Bob, do you want to handle this behind scenes? Via email. You want me
to shoot you an email? Why do you have a problem with me? What state
do you live in, is it close to me?

Drifter April 16th 09 01:02 PM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Drifter wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

~~~

some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.
Like that gregg kid over in batavia ohio
and his sock puppet alter-nym blazy.

Yo Bob. and i thought i was the only that

caught that.

Drifter...

He's probably over on the googlegroups login page trying to create some
other nyms as I type, but the conficker botnet that owns his box keeps
getting in the way g

Hi Bob. Just do what i do, into the bit-bucket. my

filters work great. and, i can even remember when

this was a shortwave radio group. these guys can

jump up and down and wave there dicks in the air

all they want. i just filter them out.

Drifter...

Drifter April 16th 09 08:43 PM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Drifter wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Drifter wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

~~~

some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.
Like that gregg kid over in batavia ohio
and his sock puppet alter-nym blazy.

Yo Bob. and i thought i was the only that

caught that.

Drifter...
He's probably over on the googlegroups login page trying to create some
other nyms as I type, but the conficker botnet that owns his box keeps
getting in the way g

Hi Bob. Just do what i do, into the bit-bucket. my

filters work great. and, i can even remember when

this was a shortwave radio group. these guys can

jump up and down and wave there dicks in the air

all they want. i just filter them out.

Drifter...

THat's what I did, wonder how he's getting along
with all the homoerotic stuff already in my bit bucket g

GEE, thanks Bob, coffee all over the laptop.

Drifter...

[email protected] April 17th 09 02:13 AM

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 04:24:03 -0700, dave wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

We're not at war with Islam. We're at "war" with a bunch of extremist
assholes that just happen to claim Islam as their raison d'etre. We have
plenty of our own, some claim to be Christian, some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Pardon my french...

Without religion there'd be no war.

Hmm, I think there would be less war but not no war.

dave April 17th 09 02:21 AM

Brenda Ann wrote:

We're not at war with Islam. We're at "war" with a bunch of extremist
assholes that just happen to claim Islam as their raison d'etre. We have
plenty of our own, some claim to be Christian, some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Pardon my french...

Without religion there'd be no war.

Hmm, I think there would be less war but not no war.

Insanity is contagious. Perhaps reason is as well.

Slade Henson April 17th 09 02:31 AM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

"dave" wrote in message
m...

Brenda Ann wrote:

We're not at war with Islam. We're at "war" with a bunch of extremist
assholes that just happen to claim Islam as their raison d'etre. We
have plenty of our own, some claim to be Christian, some don't claim
any affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Pardon my french...

Without religion there'd be no war.

Hmm, I think there would be less war but not no war.

Insanity is contagious. Perhaps reason is as well.

The high road is often too hard to travel.
It's easier to obey the urge of base instincts than reason.

slade

Bushcraftgregg April 17th 09 06:49 AM

Brenda Ann wrote:

We're not at war with Islam. *We're at "war" with a bunch of extremist
assholes that just happen to claim Islam as their raison d'etre. *We have
plenty of our own, some claim to be Christian, some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Pardon my french...

Without religion there'd be no war.

Hmm, I think there would be less war but not no war.

I agree. As long as there is a Israel there will always be war. The
Islamist will try an convince you that if Israel just gave up and gave
them the land that it would all be over. That is nonsense, then they
would wage war to whatever country took in any of the Jews.

This all goes back to biblical times and won't be finished till the
very end, and that will be in Israel of all places. You don't have to
be a rocket scientist or ahem have a Phd. to figure it out and how
it will end.*

~ RHF April 17th 09 04:05 PM

Brenda Ann wrote:

[...]

More Muslims Killed by 'Other' Muslims In-the-Name-of-Allah
in Iraq : Then Kill by Israel* in the past 5-Years.
* It Ain't About Israel - It's Islam that is the Problem
- - - Islam Is A Cult of Death.

More Muslims Put To Death in Iran then All
Executions in the USA* in the Past 20+Years.
* It Ain't About the USA - It's Islam that is the Problem
- - - Islam Is A Cult of Death.