RadioBanter

-   -   O.T. Interesting, any truth to this? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/142640-o-t-interesting-any-truth.html)

dave April 17th 09 05:30 PM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

~ RHF wrote:
re it out and how
it will end.

More Muslims Killed by 'Other' Muslims In-the-Name-of-Allah
in Iraq : Then Kill by Israel* in the past 5-Years.
* It Ain't About Israel - It's Islam that is the Problem
- - - Islam Is A Cult of Death.

More Muslims Put To Death in Iran then All
Executions in the USA* in the Past 20+Years.
* It Ain't About the USA - It's Islam that is the Problem
- - - Islam Is A Cult of Death.
.

The USA is the best death cult ever!

[email protected] April 18th 09 03:31 AM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

I didn't get on the internet untill about two hours ago.What it was,
yesterday afternoon I peeled and ate two oranges, then right behind
that, I ate two big apples.I think it was two apples that did it.My
stomach was completely all torn up.I was upchucking all night long last
night.I spent this day watching old Gunsmoke and old Bonanza movies and
other old movies on DirecTV.

There will always be wars in the middle East.
cuhulin

m II April 20th 09 04:36 PM

dave wrote:

- - - Islam Is A Cult of Death.

The USA is the best death cult ever!

I've always suspected something sinister behind Mickey Mouse and Shirley
Temple. Then, the nagging feeling that the flying monkeys in the Wizard
of Oz are actually politicians out of disguise added to my fears.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Ten easy steps for would-be asshole Nations:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/apr/24/usa.comment

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

[email protected] April 20th 09 05:26 PM

O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

Margaret O'Brien once said Wallace Beery used to steal her lunch (at the
movie studios when she was a kid) and he used to pinch her real hard
too.
Wallace used to ''borrow'' movie studio props and take them home.He
would rent them out to other movie studios.One time some people from MGM
went out to his home.They turned over a boat.It had Property of MGM
Studios painted on the bottom of the boat.Wallace used to go to the bars
and get in some real knock down drag out fights.
Sinister.
cuhulin