Old April 17th 09, 06:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default O.T. Interesting, any truth to this?

On Apr 16, 9:13*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 04:24:03 -0700, dave wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

We're not at war with Islam. *We're at "war" with a bunch of extremist
assholes that just happen to claim Islam as their raison d'etre. *We have
plenty of our own, some claim to be Christian, some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Pardon my french...

Without religion there'd be no war.

Hmm, I think there would be less war but not no war.

I agree. As long as there is a Israel there will always be war. The
Islamist will try an convince you that if Israel just gave up and gave
them the land that it would all be over. That is nonsense, then they
would wage war to whatever country took in any of the Jews.

This all goes back to biblical times and won't be finished till the
very end, and that will be in Israel of all places. You don't have to
be a rocket scientist or ahem have a Phd. to figure it out and how
it will end.*

Old April 17th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

[...]

More Muslims Killed by 'Other' Muslims In-the-Name-of-Allah
in Iraq : Then Kill by Israel* in the past 5-Years.
* It Ain't About Israel - It's Islam that is the Problem
- - - Islam Is A Cult of Death.

More Muslims Put To Death in Iran then All
Executions in the USA* in the Past 20+Years.
* It Ain't About the USA - It's Islam that is the Problem
- - - Islam Is A Cult of Death.
Old April 16th 09, 09:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 15, 3:23*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"BCBlazysusan" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090407...urkeyeuropeoba...
Earlier, Obama visited a landmark mosque in Istanbul, following
strong
messages of US reconciliation with the Islamic world on his maiden
trip to a
mainly Muslim country as president.

Taking off his shoes as tradition requires, Obama stepped into the
17th-century Sultanahmet Mosque in the ancient heart of Istanbul,
accompanied by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Two Muslim preachers guided Obama inside the grandiose edifice --
better
known as the Blue Mosque for its blue tileworks -- and the president
smiled
when they showed him a dome scripture mentioning the Prophet
Mohammed's
grandson Hussein, Obama's middle name, Anatolia news agency reported.

In a major speech at the Turkish parliament in Ankara Monday, Obama
declared
that the United States "is not and never will be at war with Islam."
* * * * * **********************************************
Not at war with Islam? Um, OK I guess.

We're not at war with Islam. *We're at "war" with a bunch of extremist
assholes that just happen to claim Islam as their raison d'etre. *We have
plenty of our own, some claim to be Christian, some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Pardon my french...- Hide quoted text -

They're "extremists Islamists." ;-) I know what you're saying BC but I
heard Bush say the same thing to, it is that religion that they all
claim, how fortunate or unfortunate that may be.

Old April 15th 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:

~~~

some don't claim any
affiliation other than the brotherhood of assholes.

Like that gregg kid over in batavia ohio
and his sock puppet alter-nym blazy.

Yo Bob. and i thought i was the only that

caught that.

Drifter...

Old April 16th 09, 09:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~~~

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

Batavia Ohio? I think not, nice try. Why do you even answer Bob? In
all seriousness, if you don't like what I post you don't have to
answer every one. I don't respond to every post you throw out, matter
of fact I hardly respond to you at all. I've tried to kid around and
be nice to you, but apparently it isn't working. Just ignore me please.
Old April 15th 09, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BCBlazysusan wrote:
[...]

Restating what George Washington said, wasn't he?