Old April 19th 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Veterans Plates

There is a ''make your own license plates'' website.
If you see one that says, MISSISSIPPI COON ASS, I made it.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

Was you talking about license plates?

Yes!

I sure weren't talk'n 'bout no fruitcake PhD plates, boy!

Old April 19th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On Apr 18, 4:00 pm, dxAce wrote:
Yep, it's a pretty site, plus now, under our current dufus in chief,
I can be readily identified

Yes you can be identified much easier now which is a great public
service! For those interested here is a good picture of Mr. Lare's
plate he
http://calwestray.tripod.com/images/morons.jpg

It's commendable that you identify yourself to the public so parents
can bring their children inside and schools can "lock down" when you
are in the neighborhood.

Better they should identify the queers, such as yourself!

Up your ass with a 5' pole, boy/girl or whatever you wish to identify yourself
by.

Old April 19th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : AssWides Classic Obama-Speaker© Reply While Going Garofalo©

On Apr 18, 3:11*pm, wrote:
On Apr 18, 4:00*pm, dxAce wrote:
*Yep, it's a pretty site, plus now, under our current dufus in chief,
I can be readily identified
dxAce
*Michigan
*USA

- Yes you can be identified much easier now which
- is a great public service! For those interested here
- is a good picture of Mr. Lare's plate here :
- http://calwestray.tripod.moc/images/morons.jpg
-
- It's commendable that you identify yourself to the
- public so parents can bring their children inside
- and schools can "lock down" when you are in the
- neighborhood. But wouldn't a license plate with a
- picture of a fat stubby prick draped in the American
- flag with a dunce hat on its head be more accurate?
-
- That would incorporate the PAYtriotic, CONservative,
- mentally disabled, *unemployed and ex-military
- washout motif into your message.
-
- Add an avatar of you donning your tin foil hat
- while ranting about the "evils of big gubermit"
- on the ham radio purchased with your monthly
- handout from the taxpayers (you know, those
- folks who unlike you have jobs and must work
- for their money) and you will have perfectly
- encapsuled your existence on a license plate.
-
- Just trying to be helpful, hope this helps.

AssWides - Classic Obama-Speaker© Reply
while Going Garofalo© -aka- Janeane Garofalo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janeane_Garofalo
© Liberal Name Calling With A Fascist Vengeance !
Old April 19th 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Way back in the early years of the first automobiles in America, people
really did make their own license plates.Usually, they would get a piece
of wood and paint some numbers on it and that was that.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.acme.com/licensemaker
cuhulin

Old April 19th 09, 10:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 18, 3:53*pm, dxAce wrote:
Always wanted to get either a veterans license plate or an amateur radio license
plate and the State of Michigan would not let one customize and combine the two.

However, I called the Secretary of State's office a few weeks ago and was told
that the policy was changed, (well, sort of), and that I could, as of last June,
obtain a 'personalized' veterans plate. I did, and now I have a nice veteran's
plate with my callsign on it, thanks to my postal person who just delivered it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Good job Steve, something to be proud of there. :-)

Old April 19th 09, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 18, 7:09*pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 18, 4:00 pm, dxAce wrote:
*Yep, it's a pretty site, plus now, under our current dufus in chief,
I can be readily identified
dxAce
*Michigan
*USA

Yes you can be identified much easier now which is a great public
service! For those interested here is a good picture of Mr. Lare's
plate hehttp://calwestray.tripod.com/images/morons.jpg

It's commendable that you identify yourself to the public so parents
can bring their children inside and schools can "lock down" when you
are in the neighborhood. But wouldn't a license plate with a picture
of a fat stubby prick draped in the American flag with a dunce hat on
its head be more accurate?

That would incorporate the PAYtriotic, CONservative, mentally
disabled, *unemployed and ex-military washout motif into your
message.

Add an avatar of you donning your tin foil hat while ranting about the
"evils of big gubermit" on the ham radio purchased with your monthly
handout from the taxpayers (you know, those folks who unlike you have
jobs and must work for their money) and you will have perfectly
encapsuled your existence on a license plate.

Listen up, faggot, I worked for the money I receive, from SS, the Company I
worked for, and the Union I belonged too.

As soon as some asshole, who likes something shoved up same, tries to tell me
what to do, then I've a feeling that you might have a problem, boy, girl, or
whatever you define your queer ass as.- Hide quoted text -

You don't owe ANYBODY in here anything Steve. Copy that?

Old April 19th 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
Always wanted to get either a veterans license plate or an amateur radio license
plate and the State of Michigan would not let one customize and combine the two.

However, I called the Secretary of State's office a few weeks ago and was told
that the policy was changed, (well, sort of), and that I could, as of last June,
obtain a 'personalized' veterans plate. I did, and now I have a nice veteran's
plate with my callsign on it, thanks to my postal person who just delivered it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Cool Steve. all my cars have the Viet-Vet plates. except
the vette, it's got the classic plate. in PA. we have had
the Viet-Vet plate from 1980. and other wars/conflicts.
to me the Vet plate is a statement, not a vanity.

Drifter...
Old April 19th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Apr 18, 7:09 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 18, 4:00 pm, dxAce wrote:
[...]

Roger

Making tuner plates Ken G. Radio Photos 5 November 21st 07 08:06 AM
Veterans Day!!! [email protected] Shortwave 0 November 13th 05 03:31 AM
WTB TCS base plates K3HVG Boatanchors 0 June 8th 04 10:40 PM
My plates glow red; is that ok? Michael White Equipment 10 April 6th 04 03:50 AM
My plates glow red; is that ok? Michael White Equipment 0 April 3rd 04 03:33 AM