Old April 22nd 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : Are You An Obama-Nista © "Extremist" ? -or- Just An Average American Who Believes In God And Loves Their Country

dxAce wrote:

Should they also keep an eye on folks like William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,
amongst others, who are Boy Barry's pals?

Ayers and Dohrn never killed anybody, unlike these friends of the Bush
Junta.

http://baltimorechronicle.com/2006/042706Parry.html
Old April 22nd 09, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Should they also keep an eye on folks like William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,
amongst others, who are Boy Barry's pals?

Ayers and Dohrn never killed anybody, unlike these friends of the Bush
Junta.

In other words, it would be OK if someone blew up your hovel, as long as you weren't
killed.

I'm liking your logic, Rickmers!

Old April 22nd 09, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Should they also keep an eye on folks like William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,
amongst others, who are Boy Barry's pals?

Ayers and Dohrn never killed anybody, unlike these friends of the Bush
Junta.

In other words, it would be OK if someone blew up your hovel, as long as you weren't
killed.

I'm liking your logic, Rickmers!

I do not live in the ladies' washroom in the Pentagon.
Old April 22nd 09, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Are You An Obama-Nista "Extremist" ? -or- Just An Average American

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Should they also keep an eye on folks like William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,
amongst others, who are Boy Barry's pals?

Ayers and Dohrn never killed anybody, unlike these friends of the Bush
Junta.

In other words, it would be OK if someone blew up your hovel, as long as you weren't
killed.

I'm liking your logic, Rickmers!

What was their safety net to ensure people don't die in the bombings?
I mean.... I get a ticket if I forget to wear a seat belt, is there a
new Federal standard like the Airbags or seatbelt standards that they
met to be sure William Ayers and Bernardine were doing safe terrorist
bombings?

They didn't even get a ticket did they, and how many lives did they risk
with their behavior??

Old April 22nd 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Are You An Obama-Nista"Extremist" ? -or- Just An Average Ame...

The new terrorist.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=262194

Heh, lets me get to work in my back yard now.Yesterday, I used my come
along and some chains to get my 1914 Ford T Model car on my old
trailer.Now I need to pry up some slabs of concrete and move/wiggle walk
them to the left rear corner of my back yard.Then I need to hook up my
1983 Dodge van to my old trailer and back my trailer up to the corner of
my yard so the trailer wheels/tires will be sitting on the concrete
slabs.Lots of fun things to do around here!
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Apr 21, 8:35*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Dave,

My Father was a Veteran Who Love His Country :
He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But, there are "yakes" in the Army.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

No one should be ruled out of being a potential terrorist. If that
happens, you'll scream even louder.

My Father was a Small Business Owner
Who Love His Country : He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

Where did the recent report suggest that business owners are potential
terrorists?

My Father was a Federal Employee Who Love His Country :
He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

I bet less federal workers will be watched under Obama. And you'll
scream that this represents giving up in the war on terrorism.

My Father was a Conservative American
Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

But many conservatives (and liberals) hate the gov't enough to be
watched.

My Father was a "Jesus Loves You" Christian
and "We Are All God's Children" Christian
Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?

remember good old americanism is about 'god'
and 'country'; and prez obama ain't no god and
he sure ain't the whole country ~ RHF

But that doesn't translate to Obama being anti-God or anti-country!!

(OT) : Are You An ObamaNista© "Extremist" ?
Napolitanoizing © {Preaching Hate Them}
For All That Disagrees With You !
-or- Just An Average American Who Believes
In God And Loves Their Country

No, instead, we should be RHF-nistas who abuse logic to the point of
insanity. Obama's not preaching hate. He's preaching vigilance against
internal extremists, liberals included, as witnessed by yesterday's
news about how Justice and the FBI are going after animal rights
extremists. (All this ignores surveillance of conservative extremists
under the Bush administration!)

RHF: The definition of confusion.

Why are conservatives so desperate in their attempts to oppose Obama?
Why are they being such hypocrites?

Old April 22nd 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Mike wrote:

But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?

Christians are especially dangerous because they don't believe in "man's
laws". They think any behavior is kosher if it advances their quest for
world domination.
Old April 22nd 09, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Are You An Obama-Nista ©"Extremist" ? -or- Just An Aver...

I don't believe I am an ''Extremist''.I am taking me an ''Extreme'' cig
and coffee break rat now.Then I am going to get back to ''Extrmeley''
working in my back yard.All I need to do now (if it doesn't rain) as far
as my old trailer and my car is concerned is tie my 1914 Ford Model T
car down on my old trailer so that when I back it up on those four
concrete slabs my car can't roll off of my trailer.I worked all morning
moving those heavy a.s slabs, so that my trailer's four wheels won't be
sitting on the bare a.s ground.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Michael W. Bryant, dumbass liberal academic, and the dufus who once claimed to
have a PhD, wrote:

On Apr 21, 8:35 pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?

In the *past*, you lied about having a PhD, did you not?

I'm certainly not going to ignore that!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Old April 22nd 09, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Are You An Obama-Nista ©"Extremist" ? -or- Just An Av...

The temp gauge in my van is reading about half way between low and
middle.I shut off the engine, going to let it cool off.I know how to
pull a trailer, but I have no experience at backing up a trailer.My
brother in law has a motorhome and a two wheel car towing dolly thingy
he sometimes uses to tow his pickup truck behind his motorhome.He knows
all about how to back up.I reckon I will call him tomorrow morning.He
has shingles, he can't get out in the hot weather too much.
cuhulin