Old April 23rd 09, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : Are You An Obama-Nista © "Extremist" ? -or- Just An Average American Who Believes In God And Loves Their Country

On Apr 22, 6:38*am, dave wrote:

My father was a veteran who lived off federal contracts and who cheered
when JFK was killed. *My father feared fluoridated water and
desegregation. *He was very crazy and capable of doing great harm. *His
field was tactical weaponry. *He could've snapped at any time.- Hide quoted text -

It is unfortunate for America that he never did snap.

Old April 23rd 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Apr 22, 6:42*am, dave wrote:

Ayers and Dohrn never killed anybody

Professor Dr.DaviD, PhD, knows this because he was there!
Old April 23rd 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Are You an "Extremist"?

On Apr 22, 6:37*am, dxAce wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Not sure who Dohrn is, but Ayers has priors, and yes, bears scrutiny.

Dohrn is Ayers wife! Check it out.

Who is Bernardine Dohrn ?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2190

Who is William Ayers ?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2169

In 1974 Dohrn co-authored -- along with Bill Ayers (her future
husband), Jeff Jones, and Celia Sojourn -- a book titled Prairie Fi
The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism.

The title Prairie Fire was an allusion to Mao Zedong's observation (in
a January 1930 letter) that "a single spark can start a prairie fire."
Dohrn's book was dedicated to a bevy of violent, America-hating
revolutionaries, including Sirhan Sirhan (assassin of Robert F.
Kennedy).
Old April 23rd 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It took me about twenty trys at it, but I finally backed my old trailer
(sixteen feet feet long trailer, including the four feet long trailer
tongue, up where I want it.Next up, I am going to enclose my old
trailer so that it will look sort of like an Irish Tinker horse drawn
caravan/trailer.
cuhulin
It is an Irish thang, y'all wouldn't understood

Old April 23rd 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

wrote:
On Apr 22, 6:38 am, dave wrote:
My father was a veteran who lived off federal contracts and who cheered
when JFK was killed. My father feared fluoridated water and
desegregation. He was very crazy and capable of doing great harm. His
field was tactical weaponry. He could've snapped at any time.- Hide quoted text -

It is unfortunate for America that he never did snap.

I never met someone that wouldn't snap, given enough incentive.
Old April 23rd 09, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Are You An Obama-Nista"Extremist" ?or American Who Believes In...

Is Obama campaign cash quashing eligibility suits? FEC shows $1 Mil plus
paid to top law firm.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=262295

Money Talks.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Absolute Proof the Left is INSANE!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=262346

Have you ever backed up a trailer before? It isn't as easy as it looks,
unless you have enough experience.I have no experience at all at backing
up a trailer.
I am hell when I am well, trouble is I stay sick all of the time.

Those ''democrats and liberals'' in my neighborhood are always throwing
their damn trash down/out their car windows everywhere they go.Just
yesterday afternoon I picked up a brown paper bag that was laying in the
ditch in front of my house.There was a big empty Colt 45 booze bottle in
the brown paper bag.Some of your Obama Butt Kissers buddies, I reckon.
cuhulin

Old April 24th 09, 11:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Michael W. Bryant, the dumbass liberal academic who once claimed to have a PhD,
wrote:

But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
the past.

There are dumbass liberal academics (such as yourself, PhDufus) who have been
members of extremist groups in the past.

YOU are the ones responsible for our current mess.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.