Old April 26th 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Rampant GOP Racism

who are you? wrote in :

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:01:39 -0700, Garrison St. wrote:

What is this thing in our inbox: "In a new column, MSNBC pundit Pat
Buchanan refers to the Nicaraguan president as 'the scrub stock of the
hemisphere.'

Quite racist! Republican'ts keep assigning tokens to positions for
nothing but their skin color

Comically Obvious with FAUX and the GOP half-ass attempts to look
"correct"! First a female VP, now a Afro-American GOP leader. What's
next?!
A Crippled Black Lesbian Vet with AIDS?

I like how they bitch-slap their TOKENs when they speak out-a line...

Barney sounds like YOU are the racist here
Why do you lieberls get so upset if a minority, afemale or God forhibid a
gay American happens to believe in the values of conservatism. the
Republicans or the values that helped to make this nation a great nation
The complete and utter lack of tolerance on the part of liberals in the
nation is astonishing, not really suprising considering that you and your
kind think that every Americans should kowtow to your concieted why "We are
superior" attitude. Most conservatives I know have a live and let live
attitude to persons on your myopic ideological bent.
Old April 26th 09, 01:23 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly?

On Apr 25, 6:33*pm, Clairbear wrote:
who are you? wrote :

[...]

If al-Qaeda, the Taliban and the rest of the Looney Tunes brigade want
to kick America to death, they had better move in quickly and grab a
piece of the action before Barack Obama finishes the job himself.
Never in the history of the United States has a president worked so
actively against the interests of his own people - not even Jimmy
Carter.

Obama’s problem is that he does not know who the enemy is. To him, the
enemy does not squat in caves in Waziristan, clutching automatic
weapons and reciting the more militant verses from the Koran: instead,
it sits around at tea parties in Kentucky quoting from the US
Constitution. Obama is not at war with terrorists, but with his
Republican fellow citizens. He has never abandoned the campaign trail.

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....rica-so-badly/
Old April 26th 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

EXTREMIST B HO SHOOK HANDS WITH MAN WHO DIED THE NEXT DAY (Mexico City
visit)
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=262576
cuhulin

Old April 26th 09, 07:18 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : I 'Feel' Good Cause My Prez-E-Dent Obama Apologized

who are you? wrote :

[...]

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....er-why-does-pr...

I 'Feel' Good Cause My Prez-E-Dent Obama Apologized

US President Obama "The Great World-Wide Apologizer" :
Just Say No To Obama-Apologies©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6ccbc4d5707af7
Old April 26th 09, 09:33 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

who are you? wrote :

[...]

I think you're right, Obama is worse than Jimmy Carter, I truly hadn't
thought is possible. Carter had good ratings for a short while too,
until his "energy" plans hit the economy. When the Obama economy drops
below the lows of Carter we'll see pitchforks and torches on the white
house lawn.

--

http://Outsourcednews.net

Liberals aren't for intelligence they're *NOT* pro-choice when it comes
to freedom of where to be educated. - Talk-n-Dog -