Old May 17th 09, 07:14 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Are Mexicans sicker because of socialized medicine?

"Fish" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 8:08 am, phil scott wrote:

If you go to a library, call
911, driving on a highway ... you use socialized services

Not true. As society moved to villages millennia ago, each person took a
specific job, such as tanner or butcher or cook. Each did jobs for others,
and a primitive form of barter allowed the distribution of each person's
labors. Today, those things we can't do, like dispose of trash or build
roads or libraries, we pay for with the fruit of our labor, money. In other
words, we buy those things we need, and sometimes the provider of the goods
or services is the government.