Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 1st 09, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Obama At 68% Approval - Best First 100 Day Showing Since JFK

Obama At 68% Approval As He Completes First 100 Days. Best First 100 Day
Showing Since JFK.
Mr. Obama's 68 percent approval rating at the 100 day mark is better
than the ratings of his two immediate predecessors, George W. Bush
(whose approval at this point was 56 percent) and Bill Clinton (whose
approval was 49 percent). Going back to 1953, only two presidents - John
F. Kennedy (83 percent) and Dwight Eisenhower (72 percent) - had a
higher approval rating at this point in their terms.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...n4972552.shtml