Old May 4th 09, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

"RFI-EMI-GUY" wrote in message
g.com...
wrote:
A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

There is no shortage of Christian programming in most markets. In fact
most of the spectrum that was made available by changes to translator
rules, changes to low power education rules and the provision of new low
power broadcast stations resulted in much of the lower end of the dial
being "cluttered" with religious broadcasters where you once would hear
college or high school stations or translator outputs in rural markets. I
think NPR is simply reinforcing what had been the original intent of the
charter.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo ;-P

So what is your opinion as to why the left wants the "fairness doctrine"
reinstated? You think its so they can get equal air time? Or do you
believe they want to set up low power FM stations to air their point of
view?
They dont need to do that. They already have the major media in their
pocket, TV and print. The only thing they dont control is talk radio. But
they are going to control it. They wont even have to bring in the "fairness
doctrine" to do it. All they need to do, which is being bounced around at
the moment, is to simply change the license renewal time from 8 yrs to 1 yr,
and having someone, perhaps folks like ACORN, bring allegations of not being
beneficial to the community. Thats all it takes to yank the license. So
when you put that threat over a radio station owner, he either changes his
content or closes his station. He cant afford to close his station, so guess
what, the "fairness doctrine" is in effect implemented. And these arent on
the local low power FM stations. These will be the high power regional
stations, even the AM powerhouses. So your argument of all these low power
religious stations "cluttering" up the lower FM band is pretty much
irrelavant. No one listens to that end of the dial much. NPR is probably
one of the only stations out there that is listened to because liberals dont
have much else to listen to, mainly because stations that run programs like
Air America cant keep advertizers. Capitalists are not going to fund
programming that is communist in nature.

Old May 4th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Clave" wrote in message
news:8Oqdnb5zNcCnamHUnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.
..
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

om.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was bent on conquest?

You want the government to force people to live by your values.
That's what you're ****ing DOING here.

This is a representative republic built on laws originating in
Christianity and you want to have no values imposed on people so
get
lost anarchist.

So you don't deny it.

You are the one in denial.

You know, I think even your half of this discussion is flying right over
your head.

Your comprehension problems are yours alone.

Pretty quick with the IKYABWAI, Pee-Wee.

You denied being bent on conquest, and in your very next post you pretty
much admit to it.

Your motivation is just to twist and distort what others post.

There's no twisting or distorting. You're just a dishonest little **** in
a Christian suit.

I was always told that folks that dont have a good command of the language
in which they speak, or feel inferior for whatever reason, tend to use
profanity. Is that true? Especially for you?

Old May 4th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Clave" wrote in message
news:8Oqdnb5zNcCnamHUnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.
..

Old May 4th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Clave" wrote in message
news:8Oqdnb5zNcCnamHUnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.
..

Old May 4th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Clave" wrote in message
news:8Oqdnb5zNcCnamHUnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.
..

Old May 4th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Clave" wrote in message
news:w9udnZEq88s2e2HUnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message
.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was bent on conquest?

You want the government to force people to live by your values.
That's what you're ****ing DOING here.

This is a representative republic built on laws originating in
Christianity and you want to have no values imposed on people so get
lost anarchist.

So you don't deny it.

You are the one in denial.

You know, I think even your half of this discussion is flying right over
your head.

You denied being bent on conquest, and in your very next post you pretty
much admit to it.

Jesus gets very disappointed when you lie like that.

Jim

And this matters to you just how?

Old May 4th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Clave" wrote in message
newsJOdneZkfbsEI2HUnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

.
The POS Christians have flooded the NCE FM band with their 24/7
begathon
translators, spewing hatred and ringing in the bongo bucks, while
crowding out the Community Radio stations who are not funded by
megachurches. You have a lot of nerve complaining about a
government
subsidised network wanting to represent all Americans fairly.

Nice, now you resent people for having religion. I'll keep that in
mind.

I resent anyone who is bent on conquest.

I'm trying to think of the last time I was bent on conquest?

You want the government to force people to live by your values. That's
what
you're ****ing DOING here.

This is a representative republic built on laws originating in
Christianity and you want to have no values imposed on people so get
lost anarchist.

So you don't deny it.

Jim

Someone has to determine what is right and wrong. Who do you think is
qualified?