Old May 2nd 09, 04:44 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default NPR axes Christian radio programs

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936
Old May 2nd 09, 06:06 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

I expect this sort of thing to happen with the Obomination as president.
Things will probably get much worse. Expect to be persecuted for being
Christian one of these days.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 2nd 09, 06:24 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

Funny, but I can't find anyone but this one wingnut website mentioning this
(and a few others quoting it verbatim), and I notice that none of them
include any references that we can look at ourselves.

I guess some people will just take *anything* on faith.

I expect this sort of thing to happen with the Obomination as president.
Things will probably get much worse. Expect to be persecuted for being
Christian one of these days.

WATB alert...

Jim

Old May 2nd 09, 07:35 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On 2 May, 00:24, "Clave" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

Funny, but I can't find anyone but this one wingnut website mentioning this
(and a few others quoting it verbatim), and I notice that none of them
include any references that we can look at ourselves.

I guess some people will just take *anything* on faith.

I expect this sort of thing to happen with the Obomination as president.
Things will probably get much worse. Expect to be persecuted for being
Christian one of these days.

WATB alert...

Jim

..
..
I guess some people will just take *anything* on faith.

It would appear so. The article is indeed all over the net, and all
are identical Going to the NPR Home Page and nosing around, some
interesting facts about NPR are stated:

http://www.npr.org/about/nprworks.html

"NPR was incorporated in 1970 pursuant to the Public Broadcasting Act
of 1967, but it is not a government agency. NPR is not a radio station
itself NOR DOES IT OWN ANY radio stations, but NPR programs can be
heard on more than 860 public radio stations across the United
States."

And

http://www.npr.org/about/

"A PRIVATELY SUPPORTED, not-for-profit membership organization, NPR
serves a growing audience of 27.5 million Americans each week in
partnership with more than 860 independently operated, noncommercial
public radio stations."

Reading DonkeyDoo's cite in the original post we see that the writer
used the phrase "...In explaining its decision in a similar matter,
PBS -- another federally funded media outlet -- ". Another FEDERALLY
funded outlet? Looks like the writer of DonkeyDoo's cite is not up to
speed on things.

Didja' ever wonder how Urgan Legends begin?

RO

Old May 2nd 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article 4a01fd64.1709468@chupacabra,
Bob Dobbs wrote:

Ron wrote:

Didja' ever wonder how Urgan Legends begin?

Like the bumper wisdom sticker;
"god said it, I believe it, that settles it"

Sounds like global warming to me. You see we actually all have "faith".
The retards have "faith" in godless things and deceptions created to
further mislead them down the path of destruction. By all means continue
to revel in your absurdity but don't expect others to follow like
lemmings to the stupid nonsense you post.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 2nd 09, 08:38 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article ,
"Clave" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

Funny, but I can't find anyone but this one wingnut website mentioning this
(and a few others quoting it verbatim), and I notice that none of them
include any references that we can look at ourselves.

Yeah, it IS FUNNY isn't it.

I guess some people will just take *anything* on faith.

You will never have faith. Poor you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 2nd 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article 4a00fcbe.1543453@chupacabra,
Bob Dobbs wrote:

Clave wrote:

I guess some people will just take *anything* on faith.

Faith is the core of voodoo,
only works if you believe it,
...and not always even then.

And you have faith in the antichrist. Have fun.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 2nd 09, 06:42 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

I expect this sort of thing to happen with the Obomination as president.
Things will probably get much worse. Expect to be persecuted for being
Christian one of these days.

Everything that fagot turd posts is always bull****. But lets say
there is something to it, all you right wing trash does is talk ****
about it, so **** off.

You know what buitch, most of the thinking country is sick as ****
about the right self-victimizing Christans and the Republican party.

Get the **** over it.
Old May 2nd 09, 08:45 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article
,
wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

A shocking decision has been handed down by the National Public Radio
board.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/De...aspx?id=510936

I expect this sort of thing to happen with the Obomination as president.
Things will probably get much worse. Expect to be persecuted for being
Christian one of these days.

Everything that fagot turd posts is always bull****. But lets say
there is something to it, all you right wing trash does is talk ****
about it, so **** off.

You know what buitch, most of the thinking country is sick as ****
about the right self-victimizing Christans and the Republican party.

Get the **** over it.

When you get over being a retard and wise up do post again.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California