Old May 10th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Rock-it Radio - Invitation to tune us in online

ROCK-IT RADIO -- INVITATION TO TUNE US IN ONLINE

Since 1995 and online on the internet since 1997 - Rock-it Radio has
been dedicated to the preservation and playing of 1950's and early
1960's Rock and Roll. Including the sub genres of Rockabilly and Doo
Wop.

To improve the quality of our studio and sound quality - Last February
we changed our format online to MP3. We invite you to tune us in and
become a member of our Free Rock-it Radio Listener's Club. Our main
webpage is
at: http://www.rockitradio.net

Our program webpage archives the latest 18 shows online here at Rock-
it Radio. A new show goes up practically every day and you can choose
the genre of your choice by clicking to the speaker at:
http://www.palmsradio.com/rockittext.htm

Rock-it Radio also has several webpages for the oldies music lover
here are just a few.

-- The Rock-it Radio Launching Pad -- Selling vintage 50's thru 70's
Rock and Roll Radio Broadcasts - remastered on CD - http://www.palmsradio.com/store.html

-- Rock-it Radio Doo Wop Page -- For the Doo Wop Lover and several
band links. http://www.palmsradio.com/doowop.html

-- Rock-it Radio Rockabilly Page -- For Rockabilly Links and news.
http://www.palmsradio.com/rockabillylinks.html

-- Vintage Video webpage -- Listing of 50's and early 60's Music
Videos Online. Rock-it Radio Listener's club features a video pick of
the week at: http://www.rockitradio.net/video.html

-- Rock-it's Directory of Internet Radio and how to tune into Radio on
your computer. http://www.palmsradio.com/radiolinks.html

-- Rock-it Radio Facebook Fansite --
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-i...e/120817590371

-- Rock-it Radio's Tribute to Offshore Broadcasting webpage
http://www.rockitradio.net/pirate.html

-- Rock-it Radio's Weekly Listener's Club Newsletter online.
http://www.rockitradio.net/newsletter.html

We sincerely hope you will give Rock-it Radio a listen if you haven't
yet and perhaps join our Free Listener's Club. With 20 DJ's playing a
plethora of Vintage Rockers there is bound to be a show with your
taste in mind. Come check us out at: http://www.rockitradio.net

Sincerely,

Bennie Dingo
Rock-it Radio