Old May 29th 09, 01:13 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Liberal Fascists attempt to ban home bible studies, interrogatespastor

Not only are Liberal Fascists attempting to ban home bible studies,
they interrogated a pastor and his wife. Sounds like Russia, China?
No, this is in "liberal" San Diego. Is this what "liberals" consider
open mindedness? Is this tolerance? No this is liberals run amok -
LIBERAL FASCISM.

http://democratsareajoke.com/?p=214
http://liberalfascism.nationalreview.com
http://www.thepeoplescube.com
Old May 29th 09, 03:17 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

wrote in message
Not only are Liberal Fascists attempting to ban home bible studies,
they interrogated a pastor and his wife. Sounds like Russia, China?
No, this is in "liberal" San Diego. Is this what "liberals" consider
open mindedness? Is this tolerance? No this is liberals run amok -
LIBERAL FASCISM.

http://democratsareajoke.com/?p=214
http://liberalfascism.nationalreview.com
http://www.thepeoplescube.com

Maybe the neighbors didn't like 20 cars congesting the block constantly.
Bunch of wacky snake handlers. Take it to the church.

Old May 29th 09, 03:18 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Bugman wrote:

wrote in message
Not only are Liberal Fascists attempting to ban home bible studies,
they interrogated a pastor and his wife. Sounds like Russia, China?
No, this is in "liberal" San Diego. Is this what "liberals" consider
open mindedness? Is this tolerance? No this is liberals run amok -
LIBERAL FASCISM.

http://democratsareajoke.com/?p=214
http://liberalfascism.nationalreview.com
http://www.thepeoplescube.com

Maybe the neighbors didn't like 20 cars congesting the block constantly.
Bunch of wacky snake handlers. Take it to the church.

I've never heard San Diego described as liberal. Seems like a typical
reactionary right-wing military town to me.
Old May 29th 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberal Fascists attempt to ban home bible studies,interrogate...

More stockpiling Ammunition, because of the Born in Kenya! USURPER B
HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=265478

Ahh, I reckon tomorrow morning I will plug in my phone and ask Garden
Mama www.gardenmama.com www.supertalkms.com what I should do
about my flower bed on top of my old concrete septic tank in my front
yard.Metinks I should buy some real good top soil.I looked in my phone
book yellow pages and I saw a bunch of listings there about top soil for
sale.Garden Mama is originally from Cajunland.One time she said on her
Super Talk Mississippi Garden Mama call in radio talk show when she
lived in Louisiana she and another gal used to lay down in the fields
and wave their hands at those crop dusters up there.
Mama to the Rescue!
cuhulin

Old May 29th 09, 10:38 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article ,
dave wrote:

Bugman wrote:

wrote in message
Not only are Liberal Fascists attempting to ban home bible studies,
they interrogated a pastor and his wife. Sounds like Russia, China?
No, this is in "liberal" San Diego. Is this what "liberals" consider
open mindedness? Is this tolerance? No this is liberals run amok -
LIBERAL FASCISM.

http://democratsareajoke.com/?p=214
http://liberalfascism.nationalreview.com
http://www.thepeoplescube.com

Maybe the neighbors didn't like 20 cars congesting the block constantly.
Bunch of wacky snake handlers. Take it to the church.

I've never heard San Diego described as liberal. Seems like a typical
reactionary right-wing military town to me.

This is just a case of the bureaucrats running amok. I hope the preacher
beats them mercilessly in court.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old May 29th 09, 10:39 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

In article ,
"Bugman" wrote:

wrote in message
Not only are Liberal Fascists attempting to ban home bible studies,
they interrogated a pastor and his wife. Sounds like Russia, China?
No, this is in "liberal" San Diego. Is this what "liberals" consider
open mindedness? Is this tolerance? No this is liberals run amok -
LIBERAL FASCISM.

http://democratsareajoke.com/?p=214
http://liberalfascism.nationalreview.com
http://www.thepeoplescube.com

Maybe the neighbors didn't like 20 cars congesting the block constantly.
Bunch of wacky snake handlers. Take it to the church.

Maybe the next time you have guests over at your house for some event
you will reconsider what you posted.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 29th 09, 07:25 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Fri, 29 May 2009 05:13:27 -0700, obamao.sux.donki.dixsss wrote:

Not only are Liberal Fascists attempting to ban home bible studies, they
interrogated a pastor and his wife. Sounds like Russia, China? No, this

I bet you would be the first to howl if these people were muslims too

hypocrite
Old May 29th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 29, 11:25*am, who are you? wrote:
On Fri, 29 May 2009 05:13:27 -0700, obamao.sux.donki.dixsss wrote:
Not only are Liberal Fascists attempting to ban home bible studies, they
interrogated a pastor and his wife. Sounds like Russia, China? No, this

- I bet you would be the first to howl
- if these people were muslims too
-
- hypocrite

WAY - Depends whether it was a Weekly Pray
Meeting -or- the Weekly Beheading; and I was
the Infidel Guest of Honor {Killing} ~ RHF