Old June 3rd 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anybody want to bet

"""Air France passenger jet vanishes from radar
A French passenger aircraft carrying 228 people has disappeared from radar
off the coast of Brazil, airline officials say. """

Anyone want to bet it was a bomb????

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Old June 3rd 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Just Plain Burr" wrote in message
"""Air France passenger jet vanishes from radar
A French passenger aircraft carrying 228 people has disappeared from radar
off the coast of Brazil, airline officials say. """

Anyone want to bet it was a bomb????

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

At this point, I don't think so. AirBus has said there may have been
computer issues. There have been on other flights where one of the computers
onboard lied to the others, and started the plane into a (shallow) dive.
Computers being what they are, the glitch could turn into something far more
catastrophic under the right (wrong) set of circumstances. Combine that with
the severe weather the plane was encountering at the time...

Old June 3rd 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

[...]

Bill O'Reilly did it.

Old June 3rd 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"MNMikeW" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

[...]

Knocked it out of the air with his bluster?

Seriously, though.. it's a bit early to make jokes. Better to pray for those
lost souls.

Old June 3rd 09, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

Seriously, though.. it's a bit early to make jokes. Better to pray for those
lost souls.

I wonder if there is ever a 'right' time to make jokes. I know it's
probably part of human nature to make light of disasters. It helps us cope.

I'm as guilty as the next guy and remember making John Wayne Gacie (sp
?) jokes after they caught him. I also remember thinking that if I were
the parent of one of the victims, I would have punched me in the head a
few times.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old June 3rd 09, 08:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

"MNMikeW" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

[...]

"We'll shoot it LIVE!!!"

Still one of the funniest Bill O videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY

He's at the top o' the asshole heap.

--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
Old June 3rd 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:
"""Air France passenger jet vanishes from radar
A French passenger aircraft carrying 228 people has disappeared from radar
off the coast of Brazil, airline officials say. """

Anyone want to bet it was a bomb????

The Weather Channel says the plane was never in a thunderstorm.
Old June 3rd 09, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:02:47 -0700, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
om...
Just Plain Burr wrote:
"""Air France passenger jet vanishes from radar
A French passenger aircraft carrying 228 people has disappeared from
radar
off the coast of Brazil, airline officials say. """

Anyone want to bet it was a bomb????

The Weather Channel says the plane was never in a thunderstorm.

Gee, the pilot of the Lufthansa plane that was on the same route with just
30 minutes of departure difference must have been smoking something, as they
reported severe turbulence and bad weather.

CBC say's there were bomb threats X2. The first being a hoax last
week.

Old June 3rd 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The 16th question: The USURPER'S passport.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=265878
cuhulin