Old June 5th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics

Default OT) : Everybody’s an Obamascist© Now ! - ACORN Thugs = Democrats = Obama-Regime© = Liberal-Fascist In Action

On Jun 3, 12:35*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Jun 3, 6:13*am, Gary Forbis wrote:

On Jun 3, 12:20*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~

Here's the thing. *I will resort to name calling when I think it
effective.
This isn't about losing my ability to think and getting emotional.
There are modalities of thought and indicators of them. *For instance
if one uses the phrase "I see what you are saying" they are indicating
the visual nature of their thoughts. *By understanding the way people
think about things and how they make choices one can target one's
communications in a way to achieve one's goals.

Is winning an argument all that important?
I find getting to the truth of the matter more interesting.

Sometimes I will respond to an article without intending
to influence the writer at all. *My intent is a bit like pointing
to a pile on the sidewalk and asking: "OK, who didn't curb
their dog?"

Facism is about authority and this is decidedly a right wing
corner stone even if the motif is community. *Many right wing
groups will usurp the language of the left. *Just consider
Libertarianism. *The separation of right and left isn't social
concern but something else.

Yeah Fascist send their ACORN Thugs by the
Bus Load to Intimidate the AIG Executives in
their Homes.

ACORN Thugs = Democrats

ACORN Thugs = Obama-Regime©

ACORN Thugs = Liberal-Fascist In Action = Obamascist©

If ACORN is initiating violence aganst others it is not
liberal. Many use the rhetoric of the left to achieve their
right wing goals. Different right winged factions fight
each other for dominance.

Yea the "Black Block" is a Right Wing Group -not-

The "Black Block" is another clear example
of Liberal-Fascism in action {Terror}.
-aka- Revolutionary {Forced}

While the liberal person will not shy away from
defense he or she will not initiate force. Sometimes
the chain of causality is hard to track so it may
appear that way. For instance: was the outlawing
of slavery an initiation of force?

There is no liberal facism. There is only Fascists
adopting some liberal rhetoric for their own purposes
of authoritarian control.
Old June 5th 09, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics

On Jun 3, 12:20*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

GF - blah, Blah. BLAH ON !
Twisted Logic -is- Twisted Logic

Liberal-Fascism Does Exist and the ACORN Thugs
are a clear example of Liberal-Fascism in action
as an instrument of the Obama-Regime© and the
Democrat party of the USA.

It it Walks and Talks like a Liberal and is
carrying an AK-47: It's a Liberal-Fascist [.]